FS: Mint 9.9/10 MATRIX OZIK HD6 XStiff WITH PURED SHAFT AND TA RAZR FIT ADAPTER!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flykixz23

Reaction score
Handicap
I have here a MINT CONDITION 9.9/10 Tour Authentic Razr Fit 9.5* a buddy is trying to sell for me as well...I have 2 of them which is pointless so this one was hit for 5 holes! I had 3 of at one point all with the same Drivers heads and they all head the same shaft with different CPM numbers and this one and another one had to go! It has the Matrix Ozik HD6 Pured X Stiff shaft with the Dual Cog and was spine aligned in the Squared position! This plays to 45.5" with no tipping Also has a new White out Golf Pride White/Black Grip! This also includes the weight kit and this cost me 700+ to build! The Pictures show literally this could have the wrapper on it and be called NEW!! I am trying to move this at $350 OBRO ASAP Shipped Pirority!! Thanks For Looking!

IMG_0170_zpsa6732c6b.jpg

IMG_0171_zps9f6765c3.jpg

IMG_0177_zps63de56e3.jpg

IMG_0184_zpsef53b57c.jpg

IMG_0189_zps673b3f86.jpg

OZIK_zpsd653c994.jpg

IMG_0117_zps2b1cfee7.jpg

IMG_0192_zps0047015e.jpg

IMG_0193_zpsb641ddd3.jpg

IMG_0190_zps8c710a35.jpg

Last edited:
Price drop

Price drop

Willing to hear any offers!

Last edited:
What kind of flight does it promote?

Low penetrating ball flight with this one and Low spin!

?

?

I have the regular Fit head, not a TA. Will this shaft work on mine?

Thanks,
EZ

It sure will.....infact you will then have yourself a tour authentic Razr fit just without the Black pvd finish and green coloring which is only cosmetic!!

Price Drop

Price Drop

I will drop this down a few bucks to $160 shipped and even toss in a free GP VDR White grip to the buyer shipped priority!

Price Drop

Price Drop

Dropping price to $150 shipped! I will also toss in a free GP VDR White/Black grip!

Deal and Payment Pending...I will let the mods know to lock it up if all goes through!

Buyer never responded and thread updated to have a new razr fit head and cover with wrench installed with a 9.5* head! Prices shown in description above!

Options on Price drop!

Options on Price drop!

I am dropping the price to $140 as is and reflects in the description or I can and will have the adapter removed and sell it for $110 shipped priority! I would like to move some of these shafts as I have a few of them and only need 1!

Sold awhile ago LOCK IT UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back