FS: Nike VR-S Covert 2.0 Forged Irons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent Jay

Grandaddy Alumni
Reaction score
Handicap
Selling my Nike VR-S Covert 2.0 Forged Irons. 4-PW + AW

MOST of the set is in Like New Condition. There is still plastic on the heads of the 4 and 5 irons. Half of the set still have plastic on the grips as well. I have personally never used this set on the course, not even for one round, they have only been used on the driving range. The 7 iron is the only iron that shows any real use at all, and the others show little to no use or wear.

Shafts are the Nippon N.S. Pro 950GH Steel in Stiff Flex.

Standard length, loft and lie on all of the clubs.

I got these after my trip to California for the Grandaddy, and I'm going to stick with that set from Callaway that I was fitted for. So, rather than have these awesome clubs sit in my basement, I'm letting them go.

Looking to get $500 for them, plus I'll pay for shipping anywhere inside the lower 48 states in the U.S.

Might be willing to trade for one of the new 2015 Callaway Big Bertha Staff Cart Bag.

Willing to listen to reasonable offers.

Pictures below! Thanks for looking!

Shafts:

Grips:

Set picture

AW

PW

9 iron

8 iron

7 iron

6 iron

5 iron (still in plastic)

4 iron (still in plastic)

Set picture with soles of clubs

Thanks for looking. If you'd like more pictures with a better look at any of the clubs, let me know!

Thanks!

James

Agent Jay

Last edited:
Bump to the top!
Reminder: Great set, VERY little (some none at all) use. I'm paying for the shipping within the U.S.! Willing to listen to some trade offers...lets say a laser GPS and some cash? New 2015 Callaway Staff Bag?

Reasonable offers?

Let me know!

Clubs are SOLD! Mods, lock up the thread please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back