FS: Nike VRs 10.5 Driver - Stiff Stock Shaft

FrankA

Catch ya on the flip side
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am still fully in love with my G20 driver although the Nike came very close I am keeping the G20 in play. This driver delivers great distance and is very forgiving.

So, I really don't need a extra clubs laying around and thought I would put it in the hands of someone who can use it.

Specs: Nike VR s Driver 10.5* with Fubuki Stiff stock shaft. Standard length. Grip has been changed to a Winn DriTac. Small marks on the sole, but no sky marks on the crown.

Price: $220 shipped CONUS only. Not looking for trades, sorry.

IMG_0344.jpg

IMG_0335.jpg

IMG_0336.jpg

IMG_0343.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0346.jpg

IMG_0345.jpg

Last edited:
Evening bump

Bump for a great driver and a great price! I love mine! Can't go wrong with this stick.

GLWS dude!

Bump for a great driver and a great price! I love mine! Can't go wrong with this stick.

GLWS dude!

Thank you very much. This is a great club. Would love to see somebody using it!

Must. Not. Splurge... At least not until I get some time on a monitor. Great price on this. I'm currently tinkering, otherwise I'd be very interested. GLWS.

I forgot to mention in the original posting - I have the booklet and directions on how to adjust the driver which will included.

Must. Not. Splurge... At least not until I get some time on a monitor. Great price on this. I'm currently tinkering, otherwise I'd be very interested. GLWS.

Haha, give in to the temptation.

Frank, I'll keep this in mind. Very intrigued. I may try to make it to a Dick's tomorrow. Want to give it a swing.

Frank, I'll keep this in mind. Very intrigued. I may try to make it to a Dick's tomorrow. Want to give it a swing.

I think a yinzer could hit this club fairly well.

Bump-bump-bumparoo

Tapatalk

Bump-bump-bumparoo

Tapatalk

I desperately want to pull the trigger to give me something to put the Adams up against but I know it isn't advisable, haha. I'm going to keep trying to talk myself into it!

I desperately want to pull the trigger to give me something to put the Adams up against but I know it isn't advisable, haha. I'm going to keep trying to talk myself into it!

Haha. This is a great driver. Really hot face and a nice shaft. It's pretty easy to hit and you get some great carry out of it. It would be a worth competitor :alien:.

Haha. This is a great driver. Really hot face and a nice shaft. It's pretty easy to hit and you get some great carry out of it. It would be a worth competitor :alien:.

So...........many............jokes

This is a great driver at a great price. If I didn't spend all kinds of cash on my Classic with a custom shaft, I would probably buy this just to have it. Probably the hottest face on a driver I've ever swung... shhhhh, don't let the Classic hear... Nice stock shaft too.

Seriously, if you're in the market for a new big stick, its worth it to pick this up.

UNC barely made it bump

This can be locked up, thanks.

Will one of our fine mods lock this one up please.

Tapatalk

Back