FS: Ping Anser 3W and 20* hybrid w/stock stiff shafts

Status
Not open for further replies.

JK

Living the Dream
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 7.9
Up for sale is a Ping Anser 3W (14.5* +/- 0.5*) and a Ping Anser 20* hybrid. Both come with original head covers and have stock stiff shafts - 3W also includes wrench. They are in very good shape with normal wear for 10-15 rounds (make sure to see pics especially given the way the black face can wear - take special care to look at top of 3W face as there are a couple tee marks near the edge of the crown). Asking $130 for the 3W and $110 for the hybrid or $210 for both. Price includes ground shipping to lower 48. Paypal only and no trades, please.

3 Wood pics:
3woodfront.jpg

3woodsole.jpg

3woodface.jpg

3Wcrown.jpg

20* Hybrid pics:
20hybridfront.jpg
20hybridfront.jpg.html

20hybridsole.jpg

20hybridface.jpg

20hybridcrown.jpg

Last edited:
Bump now that pictures are showing correctly. Will likely just trade these in if I don't get much interest soon so don't be afraid of a making a reasonable offer for both.

All sales go in the marketplace. You will likely see more interest there. Hope this helps.

Moved thread to marketplace.

Does the three wood come with adjustment tool? Are there any pop up marks? I can't discern the crown condition from the pictures.

Thanks for catching the knucklehead move posting in the wrong section, guys.

I added a pic of the crown for each after getting a couple inquiries - make sure to look at the 3W marks right on the edge of face and crown in case that is an issue.

And, yes, the 3W does include the wrench.

Last edited:
Both are SOLD - mods, please lock 'er up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back