FS - PING G5i Mini C/Dr. Feelgood Zero Latitude/Ray Cook Tunnel Vision 3 Putters

Josh_Ross

Georgia Southern Eagles!
Reaction score
Handicap
Three putters for sale! My pictures aren't great, but it's the best I could do for now. Send me a Private Message if you have any interest in any of these.

First is the PING G5i Mini C putter. This is a center shafted putter with very little use to it. It has a nice Golf Pride grip on it that shows no wear at all. It was $130 new, I'm asking $50 OBO.
oj35tw.jpg

2emeis2.jpg

hv82kl.jpg

Next is the "As seen on TV" Dr. Feelgood Zero Latitude Putter. I got this new for $100, and have never even taken it to the course. I've putted maybe 50 times in my living room, and I just can't get use to the look. The grip is in perfect shape. I'm asking $40 OBO.
16hl2ee.jpg

oup209.jpg

Lastly, I have the putter I really like and have used for four or five years. This is the Ray Cook Tunnel Vision 3. Bought new for $80, and shows normal putter wear. The bottom of the putter shows the most wear with minor scratches and just what you expect to see on a putter. The grip is wearing out, and I assume the buyer will want to regrip. Because of this, I'm only asking $30.
avj291.jpg

sxf493.jpg

2qak0tj.jpg

Forgot to mention the lengths. Ping putter is 34" while the other two putters are 35" in length. I have no idea how much shipping is as I've never shipped clubs before, but I would assume it isn't too bad meaning shipping is included. If shipping is high, I'd have to add a couple dollars to the price to help with that.

Last edited:
Bump. Anyone have any interest at all?

Back