FS: R11 Driver, Burner SFT Ladies Driver, Raylor 3H, Krank 3&5 Woods, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caper

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi THP,

I have several items I am looking to unload since my girlfiend and I got some new clubs and gear this year. Please note prices listed are not set in stone (feel free to make an offer) and do not include shipping from Canada Might be interested in trades as well. Here is the list:

TaylorMade R11 Driver - 9*, Stiff stock Fujikura Blur 60 Graphite Shaft. 8/10. Used for less than 20 rounds. Normal wear on sole, some marks high on face where it meets the white paint. Comes with wrench and headcover. $210 SOLD!!!

TaylorMade Raylor 3 Hybrid - 19*, Stiff stock Taylor Made RE*AX Shaft. 8/10. Used for a season. Comes with headcover. $75
SOLD!!!

Krank El Diablo 3 & 5 Woods - 15* and 19* lofts. Shaft is firm flex Fujikura Diesel Tour Upgraded in both clubs. 7/10. Used for 3 seasons. Headcovers are crappy quality, but still work. One ferrule is detaching on the 3W. Does not effect playability. $110 for the set, $65 each. SOLD!!!

TaylorMade Ghost TM-770 Tour Standard Putter - 34" in length. 8/10. Paint chips from hitting clubs. Face is in perfect condition though. Used for about 15 rounds. $100 SOLD!!!

TaylorMade Ladies Burner Superfast Driver - HT, ladies flex. 8/10. In great shape. Used for two seasons. Comes with headcover. $90 SOLD!!!

Ogio Cart Bag - Light Blue and white, ladies golf bag. 15-way divider. 7/10. Don't remember the 'name' of the bag. It is in good condition. Most of the wear shows on the back of the bag where it sat against the cart. $75 SOLD!!!

Last edited:
Is that R11 head cracked on the back side? Could mean a new driver from TM support.

Is that R11 head cracked on the back side? Could mean a new driver from TM support.

Not that I know of...where??? I would love a new driver!

PM sent
Let me know :)

Sale pending on Krank Woods...

EDIT: KRANK WOODS SOLD!

Any interest selling just the R11 head?

PM Sent

Tuesday morning chest bumps all around.

Not that I know of...where??? I would love a new driver!
Back edge, where it says NEUTRAL.
Almost by the white arrow for the red weight on the bottom.
Looks like a little line of rust coming from a crack.
I notice it only because I've seen these cracks on airplanes/airplane parts.

Or it's a grass stain. :bulgy-eyes:

Back edge, where it says NEUTRAL.
Almost by the white arrow for the red weight on the bottom.
Looks like a little line of rust coming from a crack.
I notice it only because I've seen these cracks on airplanes/airplane parts.

Or it's a grass stain. :bulgy-eyes:

Grass Stain. Thanks

Sale pending on R11 and Raylor.

Putter is gone!!!

Sale pending on R11.

All gone! Please lock this up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back