FS - Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport II (33 inches, 350 gram headweight)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DDBowdoin

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
Up for sale is a Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport II that measures 33 inches with a clubhead weight of 350grams. Putter features a GSS (German Stainless Steel) insert and provides a solid feel at impact.

The sole of the putter has minor wear and the rest of the putter is spotless. Headcover always used, zero rust and absolutely no marks anywhere on the topline or sight of the putter. The putter has also been recently regripped with a Cameron Studio Style Grip (black- dancing Cameron letters) and purchase will include the original black stock Titleist headcover.

This is a nice club and unfortunately due to some recent money constraints I am forced to let it go. Take advantage of my situation...

I have sold on here before and members will attest to the quality of my gear, always top notch.

175 shipped, more pics to come... at work now and wanted to get this up here for the members

index.php

Because of his selling past, we will allow this to come on the board without a picture. However we must have one with this by tonight. Thanks.

That is the actual picture of the putter though... I'll need to shoot other angles to capture the beauty of this putter.

There is no picture DD.

Nice, I wish I had the money to buy a Cameron.

BTW, for some reason the pic didn't show up in your original post for me either. I can see it on the screenshot though. Very strange.

2539730249_c04fb76082.jpg

2539729825_b40ac4099f.jpg

Very pretty. If it were the copper one, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Thank you for NOT putting the copper one up for sale.

unfortunately stainless steel cannot be finished with a copper plate... otherwise this wouldnt be up for sale!

a few more shots for those interested... these pictures really capture the shape that the club is in

DSC_0017-4.jpg

DSC_0023-4.jpg

DSC_0022-2.jpg

DSC_0014-4.jpg

DSC_0015-4.jpg

new grip, recently put on this past month

DSC_0025-3.jpg

Bonus points for Golfdotz.

I have to stress that the milling (the most important part here) is completely flawless!

I never putt from the rough (haha! shameless joke) but true, so no dirt has seen this face!

just an update... the putter on ebay is only at 50USD now

take advantage of that auction if you are interested

please lock JB!

sold, final price was 157

Glad you got it sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back