FS: Taylormade R9 TP graphite irons and OEM Aldila NV MultiComp 85R Graphite shafts

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenpinow

Reaction score
Handicap
Clearing out the closet in preparation for the arrival of my new Mizuno irons.

1) Aldila NV MultiComp 85R R-Flex Graphite shafts (5-PW). [SOLD]
- 8.75/10 condition (3 shafts having scratches at the grip end due to inattention while I was regripping with some brand new stock Callaway grips).
- Specs on these are 0.355" tip, 2.6 torque, mid bend point with mid tip stiffness.
- They came stock with the R9 TPs only to be professionally removed because they were launching a tad too hit for my swing (I already have a high enough ball flight as is...).
- 5 iron measures 38" while the PW measures 35.75".
- These are selling $35/per new from Golfworks. Asking $125 for the set (6 shafts in total) shipped and PayPal Gift (add 3% for regular PayPal).

IMG_1247.jpg

IMG_1249.jpg

2) Taylormade R9 TP irons (5-PW) with upgraded Fujikura TP90 R-Flex Graphite shaft (from TM MB irons)
- 8.5/10 condition (5 iron has a ding on the back & PW has a ding on the sole; both of which will not affect playability
- Specs on the shafts are 0.355" tip, 3.5 torque, 80grams, mid bend point with mid tip stiffness.
- irons were purchased straight from Taylormade and retrofitted with the Fujikura TP90 shaft from my old MB set which I loved. I found it to launch lower than the Aldilia NV85 for my swing, and less tip stiff compared to the Aldilia NV85. Killer forgivability and have been gaming these as my backup set to my R11 irons (with the same TP90 shaft). Sad to see these go... but my wife will kill me if I end up with 3 sets of irons....
- 5 iron measures 37.50" while the PW measures 35.25". Comes with brand new stock TM FCT grips.
- Asking $350 for the set (6 irons in total) shipped and PayPal Gift (add 3% for regular PayPal). Will consider selling the heads separately for $250 and the TP90 graphite shafts for $115 (to cover extra shipping).

IMG_1238.jpg

IMG_1239.jpg

IMG_1241.jpg
IMG_1242.jpg
IMG_1244.jpg
IMG_1250.jpg
IMG_1252.jpg

Last edited:
Sat evening bump.

Open to all reasonable offers!

Aldila NV MultiComp 85R R-Flex Graphite shafts sold!

Open to all offers for the R9 TP graphites!

Yes they are.

Closing since this has been moved to eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back