Song Dog

Reaction score
Handicap
I was comparing with a guy I was playing with. It was consistently off by this much. Anyone know how to remedy it?20221103_175736.jpg

Call garmin?

That's one of the most aesthetically pleasing "my tech isn't working" pictures I've ever seen

First check meters/yards
while that math wouldn’t be exactly right it’s worth the check since it’s close. Then i would contact them. I haven’t had much luck with their GPS units personally compared to others, some seem to really like them.

It has to be set to meters or defective. 180 meters is 196.85 yards. Typically GPS watches are accurate to within 3-5 yards under clear skies/optimal conditions. That being said, I'll never be without a laser rangefinder during a round.

It has to be set to meters or defective. 180 meters is 196.85 yards. Typically GPS watches are accurate to within 3-5 yards under clear skies/optimal conditions. That being said, I'll never be without a laser rangefinder during a round.
Even then, that accuracy is quoted as "95% of the time". Maybe that reading feel into the 5%? o_O

I'M AN IDIOT LOLOLOLOL I guess when I got a new phone and resunk it to the garmin apps, it pushed the watch into meters and I didn't know it LOL Found it and changed it. Never thought it would change the setting.
THANKS

Back