Gas Prices: What are you paying?

Went into town yesterday for the first time in a week, gas still going up here, up to $5.19 for regular now.

$3.49

We are beginning to see $5.00-$5.25. For 87 octane around here. (Southern Nevada)

In our little town we are paying $4.95 for 87 octane. Employee says it will reach $5.00 dollars by the end of next week.

We are leaving on a road trip early tomorrow. We expect to average $4.90 a gallon. Probably be purchasing 60+/- gallons total.

Nothing ;)

I have an electric!

most stations around here are the equivalent of about $5.25 USD/gal

$3.79 in northern Missouri

TOO DAMN MUCH! What I wonder is, with this rush to EV's how is it that the world price of crude is back up above $90/Bbl?!

TOO DAMN MUCH! What I wonder is, with this rush to EV's how is it that the world price of crude is back up above $90/Bbl?!
Saudi/OPEC retaliation for trying to curb their source of money.

3.39 in Mass

$4.09 today.

Bought gas in four different states since Sunday morning. (NV-UT-ID-OR)

We usually stop at the Love's Truck Stops on the interstates just to stretch, and top off the tank.

In every instance, 87 octane has been in the $4.959 to $5.099 range.

Back up to $4.099 here. :mad:

Been paying like 4.80-5.00 a gallon with any discounts . Ugh

Local Costco and Sam's are showing $2.89-2.99 right now and most others are in the $3.09-3.39 range.

Local Costco and Sam's are showing $2.89-2.99 right now and most others are in the $3.09-3.39 range.
Damn. Those prices sound pretty good compared to what most of us are paying elsewhere.

Today in the Bay Area….IMG_4333.jpeg

$3.79 in NY 'burbs.

@Scrap22 -time to move out of the Bay area. Those are insane prices.

Charleston have leveled off and returned to the 3.12-3.25 range. And with the Harris Teeter thing or being a Costco member - even less when all things are factored in.

The range in North Texas for Regular is $3.19 to $3.59, though most are in the mid $3.20s.

We dropped to 1.69 cdn pet litre.

Thankfully I don't drive my truck often because diesel is ******* ridiculous.

Back