Giggling At Me on the 16th Tee Tonight….

TeeJayeff

Next year is the year.
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
15.4 GHIN
Huge Peregrine Falcon I believe. Had to pass right by it to tee off. Didn’t have a care in the world. C39C398D-A865-4F28-AA78-5C6C27C91FC3.jpeg

Beautiful

Wow! He’s so beautiful!

Just staring at you. Judging you lol.

If I held the title of the fastest animal on earth I’d be pretty stoic too. Or just constantly doing the title belt motion with my wings.

Literally looked around for Gizmo as soon as I scrolled over it. Lol. Instant high alert.

Beautiful though.

Hawk, probably Red-Tailed, at least a few years old
Much bigger than any red-tailed hawk I’ve ever seen but I’m no expert. I know there is a Peregrine that roosts in a down town tower building in Syracuse that looks just like this one.

That is cool! Great pic

Much bigger than any red-tailed hawk I’ve ever seen but I’m no expert. I know there is a Peregrine that roosts in a down town tower building in Syracuse that looks just like this one.
Peregrines have shorter and yellow beaks, rounder head, also more the size of a chicken

Red-tails have unique dark beaks and are the 2nd biggest hawk in North America with wingspans up to 5 feet

Had a hawk fly in front of my car yesterday, in another unrelated story a bald eagle went through the airport here yesterday

Had a hawk fly in front of my car yesterday, in another unrelated story a bald eagle went through the airport here yesterday
Hopefully not held up too long at TSA.

Back