Hmmm, Based on your description, I wonder how you'd view Blenheim.
It sounds like Blenheim is very close to a Ginger Beer (and that’s a good thing). I’ve never heard of it, or seen it, here in Connecticut... I’ll have to keep my eyes peeled...

No mentions of Vernors yet?

I won’t say y’all failed as many have mentioned ginger beer which trumps that, but if you want a true Ginger Ale experience? Vernors.

Canada Dry? That’s what you try to stomach when you’re chucking.
I've used vernors as a mixer, it's certainly good. But still, but spicy enough.

Ginger Beer is drunk by real men, ginger ale by their wives

Blenheim is the best ginger ale by a large margin.

If you ever get to the USVI, St. John Brewers Ginger Beer is fantastic.

Gosling and Barritt’s ginger beers are good. Bundaberg is decent. Reed’s is awful.

My uncle drank Seagrams VO and ginger ale. As a young boy I would tax his drink:p He would often say to my aunt "Fill it to the top". My aunt would wink at me:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I never got the craving for ginger ale but I did for the Seagrams VO.:cool:

My local Publix had a whole end cap full of Blenheim!:love:
05C7F821-0A25-48F1-9DC2-B90C2CE3DEF4.jpeg

Vernors and Blenheim. Vernors my wife got me hooked on.

It's very ginger spicy. A remarkable soft drink but at bourbon and it's whole new level.

You live in sc you gotta find some and try it. It packs a punch.

Dude. This is the best tip that has ever come out of THP.
Finally picked some up yesterday. wow.

Dude. This is the best tip that has ever come out of THP.
Finally picked some up yesterday. wow.
Glad you found it, glad you like it. Even the sugar free is awesome. Picked up two cases of sugar free for home after the pga. And I’ll get at least 2 more after the Mizuno experience!

Good stuff!
9A632F49-80F9-4E37-9F31-4D86D72CBE57.jpeg

The original hot is even better! But our family gravitates to the sugar free - which is also pretty darn good, I wish they used the hot recipe for the sugar free.

Blenheim - still the champ in my ginger ale book.

Blenheim, especially the hot, is amazing..

Buffalo Rock is also very good.

For ginger beers, I like Fentiman's when I can find it. Otherwise, it's Goslings. Bundaberg is pretty good, too.

Are you wearing gym shorts and hey dudes? MY MAN!

Also yes this is an amazing ginger ale.

First, why are you looking at my legs?! Second, yes on the Hey Dudes, but actually khaki shorts with pineapples on them.🤷‍♂️

First, why are you looking at my legs?! Second, yes on the Hey Dudes, but actually khaki shorts with pineapples on them.🤷‍♂️
It is 2/3 of the picture :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The only people I see drink Ginger Ale are the 60 and up crowd at work. I’ve never seen it outside of a hospital

Been a Canada Dry guy my entire life.

Back