Giveaway: a free 2023 Albatross Club Membership

rlew

Regulators, 2023 Budget Golf Championship #MountUp
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
It's been a little more than a year since I got back into golf and THP after a lengthy absence, and it's been wonderful. And thinking about all that, I've been wanting to do something. And after the Grandaddy and everything amazing with THP, if you'd like to join the fun, be eligible for the experiences/so much more and support a great cause with St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, but you've been on the fence, here's your chance! Posted something in the Grandaddy thread and wanted to wait a few days even though that was definitely getting buried amongst all the awesomeness :LOL:

Will do a first come, first serve type situation, either in this thread of by DM, and I'll pay for your 2023 Albatross Club membership. Come have a blast and be more involved!

It's been a little more than a year since I got back into golf and THP after a lengthy absence, and it's been wonderful. And thinking about all that, I've been wanting to do something. And after the Grandaddy and everything amazing with THP, if you'd like to join the fun, be eligible for the experiences/so much more and support a great cause with St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, but you've been on the fence, here's your chance! Posted something in the Grandaddy thread and wanted to wait a few days even though that was definitely getting buried amongst all the awesomeness :LOL:

Will do a first come, first serve type situation, either in this thread of by DM, and I'll pay for your 2023 Albatross Club membership. Come have a blast and be more involved!
Awesome gesture

Nice gesture

So generous. Good on you!

Well done!!!

Awesome thing to do!

Awesome gesture!

Awesome! Who is the recipient?

Back