Giveaway - Daphne's Driver Headcover - Turtle

xThor

AnimeGods 神 | GolfTec Experience | TravisMathew
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hello! And thank you for being part of THP in 2020! THP is not only very special to me, but has been a tremendous positive force on my 2020, and YOU are one of the major reasons why!!
To spread a bit of end of year cheer, (and get THP to 7,000,000 posts); we will be giving away several items! Free! All you have to do is follow the rules, and post! Shipping is included!

Giveaway:
BRAND NEW - never seen the course.
Daphne's Headcover (Driver) of the Turtle.

How to win:
  1. Must be in USA (sorry friends up north and across the pond, shipping is a bit absurd)
  2. Post in this thread what Driver this headcover would or should go on
  3. Post as many times as you want, the more posts, the better your chances of winning!
  4. I will select the winner on January 1, 2021

winner 1.4.21 @mmaynard11

IMG_0159.JPG

Last edited:
Obviously, it should go on MY driver. It's an M5 if that matters. Actually, it's an M5 even if that doesn't matter.

It could go on most of my clubs because it matches my swing speed (but it's a work in progress, slow and steady wins the race)!

Awesome contribution! I would put in on my Ping G400 Max driver and thereby have my 3-year old grandson's undivided attention. He is all about turtles!

Awesome thing your doing here at THP!

This would go on my Epic Flash Driver. Great contest!

That thing is awesome!!! I would put it on a soon to be announced driver lol

I love this contest! It will go on a Callaway Big Bertha B21 driver, unless the Ben Hogan GS53 Max beats it out!

Would go great on my Cobra Speedzone

I've got a Nike Vapor Fly driver that would love that driver.

I would be dressing up my M6 driver with that Turtle.

In no way would that represent slow play. :p

...and I was trumped...my daughter said she needs a headcover for her Driver, she is THPing with me. Seeing she loves turtles and all.

Awesome gesture! (as are all these giveaways, well done, man!)

This thing is turtley enough for the turtle club.

This is going on the fierce Cobra F9! Might have to rename it the SlowBack with this cover on it.

I would be proud to add that to my herd @Turtleranch on my ST200! 😎

I would give this to my wife’s cousin who is both a golfer and turtle fan

Back