Gmamas Golf. Did you buy one of our Ashworth / Adidas polo 6 packs.

P&T makes some nice stuff, nice gesture.

Thanks for the gesture. 6 pack of shirts were great. Email sent. Sorta will be next if I ever can get the waist under control.

Great gesture. Fair Play.

I would like to get this wrapped up by tonight. Be sure to email me if you were in on this buy.

What an awesome and generous idea, I know I hate to take leaps of faith on a shirt size because manufacturers can be so different, if I like the quality and have an idea of fit im much for likely to splurge on a pack. I mean I liked adidas Ashworth 6 pack so I have faith they will be quality anyway!

Just sent my email. Thanks guys.

What an awesome and generous idea, I know I hate to take leaps of faith on a shirt size because manufacturers can be so different, if I like the quality and have an idea of fit im much for likely to splurge on a pack. I mean I liked adidas Ashworth 6 pack so I have faith they will be quality anyway!

these appear to run just a teeny tiny bit smaller than adidas.

Yea I got a large in the adidas stuff and it fits good

You guys are great. Really incredible gesture. I love my shoes and the 6 pack of Heathered Adidas polo shirts I've bought from you. I look forward to seeing what others have to say about these new shirts. And gawd forbid you ever land any Puma gear, my wife will have to hide the CC.

Agreed if you guys ever get puma gear I can say I'll be buying a lot of it. That is 90% of what I wear. Love my puma

Agreed if you guys ever get puma gear I can say I'll be buying a lot of it. That is 90% of what I wear. Love my puma

Email then what you what, I'd put a great chance they've got it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Gmamas Golf. Did you buy one of our Ashworth / Adidas polo 6 packs.

May need to pick up the six pack. You have awesome deals that's for sure!

Edit: just ordered and email sent

Last edited:
Hey guys, just wanted to say I got my shirt today. I like it quite a bit, although haven't worn it on the course yet obviously. Mine is orange with small light stripes. Nice material, fits well and even find it a little bit longer than a typical adidas shirt, which is nice for me being about 6'4. Many adidias don't fit me well. Thanks again GMAMAS, nice gesture!!

Last edited:
I got the Page & Tuttle shirt yesterday and wore it out on the course today. The shirt I received is white with no design. It was a blazing hot day with temps in the 90's so I put the shirt through its paces. It performed well. It has a light texture and the moisture wicking worked. The fabric was breathable and I'll for sure be putting this in the rotation of shirts to wear on hot days. Definitely something I'd consider purchasing.

Got my shirt today and looks great. Have not had it on yet but feel of the material is great. Look forward to getting to see how it feels/works on the course.

I got the Page & Tuttle shirt yesterday and wore it out on the course today. The shirt I received is white with no design. It was a blazing hot day with temps in the 90's so I put the shirt through its paces. It performed well. It has a light texture and the moisture wicking worked. The fabric was breathable and I'll for sure be putting this in the rotation of shirts to wear on hot days. Definitely something I'd consider purchasing.

Got mine today. It is white with some blue stitching around the shoulder seems and down each side. I have not had a chance to wear it, but white will come in handy in this local 100 degree heat.

Thanks again for the shirt. I'm ready for a 6 pack of shorts when Gmama's gets some more or alternatives in stock (38). I can't stand khaki so the smaller packs aren't really for me.

Got my shirt today as well. Took it out and it looks good. The material seems like it's going to work well. Thanks again! Your awesome

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Back