Golf App to see how many courses you have played

Here is my map, most are East Coast/NorthEast of course. Final Total was 235. This year might not be a good year of adding courses, in a holding pattern for summer vacations and all travel right now with this Covid crap. I am still holding hope to go somewhere this summer. I have 5 weeks of vacation I am looking to burn through, 😂.

View attachment 8945308
What course is floating in the Gulf of Mexico near Tampa?

43 for me, which is a lot more than I initially thought.

BTW, all but six of those have been in the Kansas City area.

Last edited:
I played a round with this bloke, I think his handle was "Spider", that was on a journey to play a round in each state. I believe he achieved that feat and recorded it on a map he constructed. I am not sure if he included Hawaii or Alaska, but he did hit all of Conus (some more than once). Nice gent, but he would not give me his real name.

I'd say no more than 20. I played a couple of those courses several times so... all told it's higher but I have no idea.

added two more since my post. 76! I am planning a mini tour of untouched courses in August... Including Fowlers, Manikkikki, Eagle Creek, Valley of Eagles, Grey Hawk and Quarry.

after that, probably need to venture outside NEO to hit any new courses

I’ve played over 80 courses in WI and MN, maybe 20 in California, 10 in Nevada, 5 in Oregon, 12 in Arizona, 15 in Florida, and 9 or 10 in Hawaii. The other 10 or so states I’ve played in it’s a handful or less in each state. That adds up to about 180 courses but I’ve been at it for 40 years. My bucket list is to add another 10 courses in the UK and 5 in New Zealand in the next decade.

I have played 761 courses. I'll have to look around but I had an exchange with a guy who has played over 4500 courses. It's his mission. I have lived in CT, FL, PA, NJ and now VA. FL is my most with 127.

I’m at 69 courses. Will be 71 after this weekend.
AFE08A92-2110-4C9E-8B49-C0F2261E5880.jpeg

Awesome thread! I enjoy seeing the various regions where everyone plays. I have all mine logged in a spreadsheet and one of my golf goals is to make it to 1,000 courses.

I downloaded this app not really expecting much, but I have to say the course list is pretty exhaustive. The App includes some courses that have closed down, includes courses previous names for ease of finding them and it's a fun exercise seeing everywhere I've played. All that being said, there a lot of courses missing, not all closed courses are listed and my memory ain't what it used to be so trying to remember all the courses I've played over my lifetime limits the "actual" # I've played.

Number of courses listed in the App that I have played = 221.

The app is interesting, and it has a huge course list, but is missing some where I played a lot of golf when I lived near them. I looked them up, and they are still open. One can't search the database by address, only by state.

The app says I’m at 99 different courses, but it’s missing one I’ve played. Yesterday was my 100th unique course - RiverWinds in Deptford, NJ.

I’m surprised at how many courses I’ve played that no longer exist and courses that do exist but are not in their data base.

I downloaded this app and started to click off the played and noted numerous missing courses...It's rather random as to some that are missing. They have some that are closed but are missing many others that also are closed. It's that old saying about data...garbage in=garbage out....So I stopped inputting. It seems like a good idea...they just need to drill down on their lists.

Im at 109

Back