Golf Balls in the Fall - Color Conversation

I played this saturday and the leaves were just starting to fall so some areas were worse than others. I found a yellow and black tru vis pretty easy to find. Until I sliced it into the wood with a road on the other side - was not going after that one. I then played a white and red tru vis and was able to find it pretty easy.

Agree 100%. I'm buying as soon as ANYONE releases their premium tour ball with a cover specifically designed to stand out at this time of year.

Rainbow would probably do the trick. Don’t know if the majority of the golfing demographic would buy into that though.

I stick with white. I find that I can usually spot it so long as it's not underneath some leaves. If it is under some leaves I don't think any color would help.

I usually play yellow, but go to white for two reasons in the fall. 1) the cheaper golf balls I play in the fall/winter don't usually come in yellow and 2) white is a little easier for me to find amongst the leaves.

I can't track the blue offerings off the tee at all so I haven't tried those. Seems like they'd be easier to find though, especially if they're a lighter blue.

I tried a few colours this year and I always fell back to white. I can see the red ones VERY well in the sky, but can’t seem to figure out depth perception when they’re on the tee.
Green seems to be okay in some low light situations though.

@Nerdy_81 gonna need some of that blue...
Blue stands out great this time of year :ROFLMAO:

I generally go from my normal yellow to white in the fall and then back to yellow once the leaves are done and the snow is falling. Red also works great during winter golf.

Yesterday, we found a metallic colored ball. My play partner played it. On a sunny day, it’s like a flashlight out in the fairway. Pretty hard to miss. It’s from a company called Chromax, they have several colors of silver balls.

75609301-E397-4094-B786-29598D1A619A.png3A9A41DB-8238-47A4-8D62-413E3313C1CE.png

I stick with the white ball typically but I do have a pack of red Callaways sitting around and may give those a go.

I stick to white all year round. It usually does a decent job sticking out 3xcept when buried in the grass
This pretty much ^^^^^^^^^^ There are rarely any white leaves to blend with a white ball. :eek: If there are then I need to be hunting instead of golfing because there is snow on the ground

Back