Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Pink

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
The new yellow for the Maxfli Softfli is definitely a really brite color, in matte finish. Not hard to see in the grass, or in the air. This is my gamer at this time...
That is sharp! 🔥

Other: yellow/red tour divide ball.

I play yellow so I can see them. I lose white ones in the air off the tee now. What I WANT is for Bridgestone to go back to offering their tour balls in pink like they did years ago as a breast cancer promotion - I can really see pink balls no problem, really pops on green. Loved those. But alas, only yellow. :confused:

Yellow for me. I see differences above the horizon, below the horizon, and on the ground. Yellow has the best balance for me. I have trouble following white in the air on cloudy days. People I have played with also have trouble tracking red below the horizon and on the ground. Orange is nearly as good as yellow for me in most cases. But when I was playing Bridgestone e12 Contacts, their yellow was more orange and their green worked better because it was more yellow. Not all yellows or reds etc perform the same

Only white. Shocked yellow and white are tied in the poll rn

Old school .... always white. I have a harder time seeing the yellow ball for some reason 🤯

Srixon Yellow is da Bomb

About fifteen years ago (when everyone predominantly played white)... I started using yellow to differentiate mine from the guys I was playing with. And still today - it’s nice to look down a fairway or onto a green and easily spot where I’m at.

I've been playing a yellow ball for a few years and prefer it to anything else.

I play with a guy who will occasionally pull out a blue ball. Wow! It’s difficult for me to see that thing! Definitely not for my eyes!

I play with a guy who will occasionally pull out a blue ball. Wow! It’s difficult for me to see that thing! Definitely not for my eyes!
Yeah, that I won’t even try!

Only white

Is that your ball?
Is that my ball?
Whose ball is that?
I hate those questions.
I use to play a red ball in the winter, now I play them year round.

White is my preference. I carry a few yellow but those are for provisional shots and have a poor aura about them.

I use white most of the time. Just easier.

But by the time I get done coloring/marking them they are different colors anyways.

Yellow. I like the Srixon yellow the best in the air and the Callaway yellow on the ground. I see more green in the Srixon than the Callaway so it's easier for me to track in the air but harder to track on the ground. I'll lose white on the horizon and when combined with my poor depth perception makes for a lot of searching in the wrong area.

Very much prefer white.

White or yellow.

White is the choice for me. I’ve given yellow a shot a few times now but keep going back to white.

White

I am surprised it is almost 50/50. I rarely see non-white golf balls at my club.

I prefer yellow or Truvis. This year though I've played mostly white

White or yellow

I did pick up a neon matte green ball once and played a few holes (Callaway Superhot?). It was very easy to see.

Back