A regular foursome was missing one of their guys one Saturday morning and as they were about to tee off they heard a sweet sexy voice yell "hang on!" To their surprise a gorgeous 25 year old blonde bombshell comes walking up and says the pro shop put her with them for the round. NO PROBLEM! They all proclaim. They all have a great round, to their surprise the young gal is a very proficient golfer.

On the 18th green the girl is a one putt from the best round of her life and tells the group, "who ever gives me the best advice on this and I sink the putt, I'll give you a night you'll never forget." The first and youngest guy nervously says "well it looks flat and dead on but the sun is behind us and that will actually make the blades of grass lean toward you and make it a slower putt." The second guy tells her "yes he's right but as I've told him before, he needs glasses and there is a small left to right break that he is not seeing so take that into account".

The third oldest and obviously wisest of the trio tells her "It's a gimme, pick it up, lets go."

Hagar_The_Horrible_20130706.gif

Not soon enough, hilarious shirt. Where can I purchase?

These cracked me up

1603938825054.png

View attachment 8972794
A friend sent me this today. All I can think about this is how desert golf is the fake boobs of course design: they look great but not what God intended. :LOL:
I thought this was an election shoutout hahaha. Nevada has some unbelievable groundwater, just like palm desert. The greenest courses you've seen surrounded by the driest deserts, pretty nice juxtaposition in nature ;)

20201105_143058.jpg

Played 18 holes today at a course in Elburn, IL called Hugh's Creek. I had the pleasure of playing with @Steve2100. On the 12th hole along the fence line of the home owners along the golf course is the above sign. It has been there for years and I finally got around to playing this course again so it seems like it was high time this sign was noted. It always gives me a laugh. :laughing:

Screenshot_20201123-135832.jpg

View attachment 8972794
A friend sent me this today. All I can think about this is how desert golf is the fake boobs of course design: they look great but not what God intended. :LOL:

I thought that was photoshopped at first! Wow! They must have some deep wells! And looking at all the trees, it seems like it's been there a while!

12C9B635-F6C6-414F-9863-5071B4526B76.jpeg

Back