Video Golf Industry WITB Volume 5

What a bag!! Gotta say though, it's really cool to see him still have the G marker and Towel from the 21 Grandaddy! I know Wunder still had the towel too until his bag was stolen at one of the Tour events

Another great WITB!

Great bag set up and what a teaser for the new bag also!

Yeah def love these witb vids. 235 3i :oops: yikes. No wonder he drove that #2 green on day one.

Is that Travis Matthew button down?

Love all the THP items he’s rocking in the bag, and also love the shout out!

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Despite all the soft goods knowledge he dropped on us last GOAT Cup, the thing I remember most is a personal story he told about a particular tattoo he has. @AT_CG is just an all around great dude.

Despite all the soft goods knowledge he dropped on us last GOAT Cup, the thing I remember most is a personal story he told about a particular tattoo he has. @AT_CG is just an all around great dude.

Absolutely right. I could have talked to him for hours - He was probably sick of me by the end of it.

These industry WITBs are really fun. I wish that I could hit a utility iron 235 or 240 yards.

I am really enjoying these golf industry WITB videos! Really got into the details here! Cool story about the FW head cover.

Almost had me thinking the putter wasn't going to be discussed!

These industry WITBs are so much fun, love seeing what they're playing and hearing the explanations behind them. That Callaway Masters 3W cover is 🔥! I thought he was going to omit the putter too, thought maybe he had something top secret from the Callaway laboratory that he couldn't show. Awesome to see the '21 Grandaddy towel and all the keepsakes!

Love these industry WITB’s. Love seeing the THP love from the Callaway guys. having the Paradym in the draw setting is a solid move. Can’t wait to see more on the 2024 bag.

These industry WITBs are really fun. I wish that I could hit a utility iron 235 or 240 yards.
Me too. AT hits it a long way.

Bump for the hopefuls…

Prototype bag eh 🤔. Great looking set-up @AT_CG!

Love watching these! It seems AT plays a game most of us aren't familiar with, but dropping bombs is something we all aspire to do haha. Love the bag!
AT plays a game I've never witnessed! His tee shots are long and straight but what got me was how high and soft all his iron shots were. At first, I swore he was flying the green only to see them drop softly near the pin. In-fricken-sane how good his iron play is!!! 🔥

Back