Golf manufacturers by state

Miller beer count's as a golf acc. right ???

The Kohler Company is in Wisco. They make toilets and resort golf courses.

Also, Miller products and Coors Light is made in Milwaukee. Golf as beer go well together.

Montana: Sun Mountain.

Sounds like a dare, russtopher!:alien:

I don't play their stuff at all, but nearly every ball you find in the rough around here is Titleist. Head to the course, and 9 out of 10 hats are theirs.

In the Tar Heel state
Eaton Corp: Golf Pride
Peter Millar Raleigh,Durham area

It must be our low state taxes :laughing:
Most of us know where the club manufacturers are located, but what about all the other stuff? Does your state have a smaller company that produces accessories or some other connection to the golf industry? Who? Which state? I'll start.

Oregon -
Nike HQ
Adidas N. America HQ
Seamus head covers
ClicGear push carts
Leupold rangefinders

The Kohler Company is in Wisco. They make toilets and resort golf courses.

Also, Miller products and Coors Light is made in Milwaukee. Golf as beer go well together.

Don't forget the legendary Bob Burns...

Maryland = Under Armour

Here in Georgia E Z Go golf carts are made in Augusta as well as Bridgestone/Precept golf balls in Covington. A small company named Big Oak Putters in located in Thomasville. http://www.no3jacks.com/index.html

Have lived in Thomasville for over 6 years and had no idea there was a putter company here. Probably a good thing that I didn't know... Went to their site and like the looks of the T'ville II. Thankfully it is sold out though...lol

Back