Golf shorts for skinny legs!

TxAggie2018

Reaction score
Hey guys. I live in San Diego, so it's still shorts weather down here for golf. And I have some chicken legs. Not afraid to admit it.

I loaded up on some Linksoul shorts at a great price from the store in town, when they were having a year-end closeout sale. I normally golf in those, but they look like a parachute on me. Linksoul claims they double as swim trunks, and they fit like it. :ROFLMAO: They feel so good, but look so bad!

Anyway, what are some golf shorts you guys have found that fit smaller legs?

Last edited:
Joggers..............:cool:

Seriously, I wouldn't even know what to suggest for skinny legs...........:unsure:

What are skinny legs?

Skinny legs? I’m out.

American Tall, if you can wear their long inseam lengths (or have them tailored). Their shorts are very slim cut in the legs.

Cut off skinny jeans?
Heck, I don't know, maybe a cheeseburger, fries and a chocolate shake is the real answer...

Original Penguin Golf
Puma Dealer or 101

Original Penguin Golf
Puma Dealer or 101
Yep I was just coming in to recommend these exact same brands.

My absolute favorites are the Target golf shorts. Skinnier than most golf shorts. Taller people beware though.

Puma dealer 8” shorts are really good. The pockets are a little bigger as well which is nice.

Hey guys. I live in San Diego, so it's still shorts weather down here for golf. And I have some chicken legs. Not afraid to admit it.

I loaded up on some Linksoul shorts at a great price from the store in town, when they were having a year-end closeout sale. I normally golf in those, but they look like a parachute on me. Linksoul claims they double as swim trunks, and they fit like it. :ROFLMAO: They feel so good, but look so bad!

Anyway, what are some golf shorts you guys have found that fit smaller legs?

Tough year for Linksoul, seems like they miss the mark in many ways.

The johnnie o cross-country shorts don’t balloon at the bottom, which I appreciate.

I had skinny legs once....

Try puma dealers. I have 30" inseam for pants and use the 8" dealers just at top of knee

Back