Golf shots with the crowds

NoShanks

Grandaddy 19 Alumni
Reaction score
Handicap
To set the stage, take a look at the below photos; you are playing a round of golf with a caliber of a major following. How do you think you will hit those shots?

19590B6B-E0F8-4C70-9CCF-A249E68486CB.jpeg
C19AFD84-FBCF-48A5-9206-15ED49DCA61A.jpeg
8D96D495-A00F-40FB-9032-CC3ED4E40549.png

Will you top it, sky ball it, shank it into someone, or pured it down the middle?

You played with me. They better have an ambulance on standby.

Left to right, straight, and right to left.

Top the tee shot in 1 and 3. Kill someone in 2.

Last edited:
Whiff it, walk forward 15 feet and hit my second bunker shot and, yell fore right. :p

They don't have any 19 handicappers on Tour for a reason :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

I would probably end up on "Americas Most Wanted" after taking out the number of people that I would ..........:oops:

I've always been amazed at the amount of focus that the tour pros have to be able to do that.

As others said.
Yes, I too.....am killing probably multiple people.

Somebody’s ear hole is getting a 3 piece injection

tee shot, not to bad. but punching out or whatever, then it would be very similar to that tiger woods instruction video where the amateur golfer takes a cardboard patron's head off haha

I mean, have you ever hit a tee shot with @JB standing behind you with a video camera? Pretty much the same thing. If there were people there, they'd all be hospitalized.

Probably would not be able to take the club back to the top. I would pick the ball off the tee and throw it as far as I could and hope it went straight.

I assure you they would not be standing any where in front of me with any club including the putter. :ROFLMAO: The crowd wouldn’t bother me, but I hit all kinds of directions.

I did this exactly once. In a higher level amateur tournament in south Florida with 80-100 spectators lined up around the 1st tee and lined up about 20-25 yds down the chute on both sides.

I was scared sh!tless.

They called my name as next on the tee and I collected myself, knees knocking and all the high anxiety stuff you can imagine. Teed my ball up, walked back behind it and closed my eyes and took two deep breaths... visualized the shot, setup to the ball and then blocked everything out and started my backswing....

I CRUSHED it! Pure'd it! 300++ yard drive with a Persimmon driver, right down the chute to the middle of the fairway. My instant relief was an amazing feeling release of tension... went to pull the tee out of the ground, couldn't find it... started to walk off the tee and got to the barricade of people and some random spectator said to me: "Best tee shot of the day!" I said... "Really?" pause... "Huh!?"

What a relief I didn't top it, pull hook it or some other awful result.

LOL!! Finished 2nd in the tournament. The first place loser.

I mean, have you ever hit a tee shot with @JB standing behind you with a video camera? Pretty much the same thing. If there were people there, they'd all be hospitalized.
I did. Luckily my shot lived up to the hype, LOL.

Fore right * 3

Hmmm .... I probably won't hit the perfect shot but I doubt I'd hit anyone. :unsure: maybe

There is not one single solitary person in any of those photos who would be safe.

It's 3 a.m., so I'm probably a little loopy, but I just laughed out loud at all you liars. And I'd stand 10 yards in front and 10 degrees off from all some of you to prove you're not as dangerous as you're saying you are.

Last edited:
Back