Golf stuff due to THP

Texasbrons

FXDF FatBobs Rule!!
Reaction score
Handicap
My Mouth!!
Got to looking at my bag and most everything is in it due to my association with THP. Some aren't as obvious as others. Can you identify them?
4aretyhy.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Albatross bag tag, thp towels, flix pro, couple coins, putter cover. Maybe the tee? Also couple badges above the tee. Unless you got some clubs for testing thats all I see. Great collection though

Where's the THP umbrella?

LOL THP umbrella is before me

I can't tell, but is that a THP bottle in the bottom compartment in the bag?

Nope, it's just a regular spray bottle.

Wow that's impressive! Have to love the green and black

Definitely a THP-centric bag there!

I also think it would be interesting to find out the gear that people had put in play after seeing on here, I know I've been through a lot of stuff I'd never have looked at before getting involved on here.

Definitely a THP-centric bag there!

I also think it would be interesting to find out the gear that people had put ten all my gear if it wasn't fortin unityplay after seeing on here, I know I've been through a lot of stuff I'd never have looked at before getting involved on here.
Never would have gotten all my gear if it wasn't for THP. I love our little community it's truly awesome

I had not thought about that but:

3 wood from a testing;
putter won at an outing;
wedges because I wanted DG Spinner shafts after reading reviews;
balls due to fitting encouraged by THP.

That's a lot for a guy who rarely changes equipment.

I had not thought about that but:

3 wood from a testing;
putter won at an outing;
wedges because I wanted DG Spinner shafts after reading reviews;
balls due to fitting encouraged by THP.

That's a lot for a guy who rarely changes equipment.

That's what got me thinking about it. Actually there is one thing that was in an earlier picture that I didn't put back in this picture, but while I was waiting for the group in front of us I kept digging different things out and taking different pics.
In this pic is:
Putter cover
Towel
THP Tee
Albatross Bag Tag
Bag Tag with my user name on it (orange tag) from when we played Orange County National for Love is in the Air
Divot Tool
4 THP Coins two just above the tee and 2 on the bumper (One albatross member coin, No big numbers, last penalty, and birdies vs bogeys)
An earlier pic had my THP hat which I forgot to take back off my head.
Less obvious but in my bag due to my affiliation with THP nevertheless:
SCOR Wedges which I would have NEVER heard of without THP.
My Callaway Mack Daddy 2 58* wedge which I won after Phil Mickelson won the British open with an awesome chip. I made a post and a tweet and was one of the people selected to receive this awesome wedge which I do love.
My R11 irons which I purchased from another THPer last year.
And not in this picture because I took them out of my bag to put them in my son's bag who is taking up golf is Speedbladez irons which I was part of the Ultimate Club Testing and was one of the first people in the US to be able to have, hit, own, and do reviews on.
THP Tervis style cups.
Lastly not pictured is the Vibram 5 finger shoes (5 toes shoes maybe?).

That is actually quite a bit of gear and I don't know of ANY other place that offers such great opportunities, to receive, win, test and yes in some cases purchase, such a plethora of gear.

None of this takes in the THP events that I've been able to attend and the absolutely phenomenal people that I've met, the knowledge that I've gained about clubs and the importance of club fitting, and lastly, while not a THP event, I heard about it on this site and won a spot to attend was a research event for Freakonomics authors for their new book that they are going to release. Got to play PGA National at Port St. Lucie for that one.

Thanks JB and GG and all of the other staffers and regular participants of this web site who make it what it is and gives us regular hackers the opportunities that we get.

I know that I post some controversial things at times, but know this at all times that I am a fan of this site and I spread the THP word every chance I get. My THP hat is pretty much the only hat I wear. Every once in a while the Harley hat does come out. I especially love wearing it at my son's golf events because it gives me even more opportunity to talk about this site.

Last edited:
Everything in my bag is there because of THP in one way or another. I was able to open my eyes to Adams as a very solid hybrid option. My SLDR came from the forum testing. Rangefinder from a forum contest. Wedge from a THPer. irons through here in a way. THP has done wonders for my golf game

Back