GOLFATXAtty 2022 WITB

TJRyska

#LivingtheDream
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 7.5
Callaway Epic Max LS Driver (9 Degree)
Tour Edge Exotics CBX 3 Wood (15 Degree)
Mizuno MP-20 HMB 3 Iron (19 Degree)
Mizuno MP-20 MMC 4 Iron through PW
Sub70 51 Degree Gap Wedge (51 Degree)
JP Golf Sand Wedge (56 Degree)
Cleveland Lob Wedge (60 Degree)
Scotty Cameron California Coronado Putter

IMG_7102.jpg

That's a very cool and eclectic bag. (y)
Thanks! It's an Ogio bag. I've had it for gosh probably 10 years or so. Really loved the color and still do.

Decided to make a change. Switching Callaway driver with Ping G425 Max. Hit the Epic Max LS long, but wanted more accuracy/forgiveness.

Decided to make a change. Switching Callaway driver with Ping G425 Max. Hit the Epic Max LS long, but wanted more accuracy/forgiveness.
God bless your eardrums. 😉

Nice setup.

Like the variety well done!

Start of 2023. Curious to see what the bag looks like at the end of 2023

Ping G425 Max Driver
SMT Golf V3 3 Wood
Cobra BioCell 3 Iron
Sub70 51 Degree Gap Wedge
Edison Golf Sand Wedge
Cleveland Lob Wedge
Lean Lock APA Blade - Proto 1.0 Putter

CE1AFD8C-F98A-4198-A3F1-E25EF8D968A2.jpeg

D06676B7-7107-4982-9B74-5AA7D4D36A4F.jpeg

Start of 2023. Curious to see what the bag looks like at the end of 2023

Ping G425 Max Driver
SMT Golf V3 3 Wood
Cobra BioCell 3 Iron
Sub70 51 Degree Gap Wedge
Edison Golf Sand Wedge
Cleveland Lob Wedge
Lean Lock APA Blade - Proto 1.0 Putter

View attachment 9151983

View attachment 9151984

OK tell me about that putter. I have tried pretty much everything but side saddle and I haven’t seen that Lean lock. The concept is interesting. With an armlock, wrist lock or the Evnroll Midlock which I am using it is still possible to get flippy. This seems like it is impossible to flip.

How did you find the Lean Lock, how long have you had it and do you think you are putting better with it?

OK tell me about that putter. I have tried pretty much everything but side saddle and I haven’t seen that Lean lock. The concept is interesting. With an armlock, wrist lock or the Evnroll Midlock which I am using it is still possible to get flippy. This seems like it is impossible to flip.

How did you find the Lean Lock, how long have you had it and do you think you are putting better with it?
So far it’s been a blast. My wrists are locked in place.
Some Twitter account was doing a giveaway of one of their putters. I didn’t win the giveaway but reached out to the company and asked them if they’d be willing to send me one to test out and write a review on the THP Forum. I’ve had it about a month and plan on using it for 4-6 months before writing my review.
I love trying out different putting styles. I’ve been looking into armlock for awhile and tried using a bunch of different ones at golf stores but it always felt awkward. My normal putting grip was left hand low and I tried forever to find a way to lock my wrists to avoid any flipping of the wrists. This seems to be it after about a month. Going to keep using it and share my thoughts here.
According to my Grint app, I average 31.3 putts per round. I’ve been using it at home a lot and have only played 9 holes so far with it. I hit 14 putts during that round.
Putter comes with a book to read and a bunch of videos to help you get it down.

Last edited:
So far it’s been a blast. My wrists are locked in place.
Some Twitter account was doing a giveaway of one of their putters. I didn’t win the giveaway but reached out to the company and asked them if they’d be willing to send me one to test out and write a review on the THP Forum. I’ve had it about a month and plan on using it for 4-6 months before writing my review.
I love trying out different putting styles. I’ve been looking into armlock for awhile and tried using a bunch of different ones at golf stores but it always felt awkward. My normal putting grip was left hand low and I tried forever to find a way to lock my wrists to avoid any flipping of the wrists. This seems to be it after about a month. Going to keep using it and share my thoughts here.
According to my Grint app, I average 31.3 putts per round. I’ve been using it at home a lot and have only played 9 holes so far with it. I hit 14 putts during that round.
Putter comes with a book to read and a bunch of videos to help you get it down.

Next time you are at a golf shop pick up an Evnroll Midlock putter. I putt cross handed and could never get comfortable with an armlock putter and I immediately felt comfortable with the Midlock.

I have tried pretty much everything but side saddle as well and the lean lock looks interesting. I look forward to your review.

Next time you are at a golf shop pick up an Evnroll Midlock putter. I putt cross handed and could never get comfortable with an armlock putter and I immediately felt comfortable with the Midlock.

I have tried pretty much everything but side saddle as well and the lean lock looks interesting. I look forward to your review.
Thanks I’ll give that one a try next time I’m at my local golf shop. I haven’t tried that one before.

Back