Golfsmith Myrtle Beach Grand Opening

JLit

Reaction score
Handicap
Guys, just a quick write up to let you know the largest golf retailer has finally made it to one of the most popular golf destinations. Grand opening this weekend 5/31-6/2 with tons of giveaways and Hank Haney making an appearance next Saturday the 8th.

And when you stop in tell David the GM that Jeremy sent you in!

http://myrtlebeachgolf.golfholiday....urcecode=11&cmpid=Email Newsletter_GH2013-258

Saw that in an email today. Can't wait to check it out. They have their work cut out to beat martins.

Saw that in an email today. Can't wait to check it out. They have their work cut out to beat martins.

They do, but I believe GS will do well in Myrtle Beach, Golf Demensions has been able to survive and actually thrive right in Martin's shadow.

Nice those are the exact 3 days I will be in myrtle beach

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Nice those are the exact 3 days I will be in myrtle beach

I know you're playing several rounds but if you can be there before 9 Friday or Saturday you can register for the $1000 gift card to be drawn each morning at 9:15. And the giveaways are legit too. Just in our "little ol'" Charlotte store we gave away a set of Cobra irons, Covert driver, two Golf Buddies, and both a Leupold and Bushnell rangefinder. Not sure what their drawings are for, but they'll be solid. Don't have to be present to win those either, just the shopping spree gift cards.

And if you're in, tell Ed I said hello. My GM is down this weekend helping out.

We are going down tomorrow to go to martins, but I might make a trip there instead

I will be in Myrtle Beach beginning on the 8th, hope we can get there in time to see Hank. Otherwise, looking forward to going to the store while in MB.

I will be in Myrtle Beach beginning on the 8th, hope we can get there in time to see Hank. Otherwise, looking forward to going to the store while in MB.

9am-12pm on the 8th

I wish it was closer to True Blue and I'd go check it out in July!!!

Where is it going to be in MB? Is it going to be close to the Golf Dimensions/Martins that is already there? It's been a while since I've been there, but I think it would be hard to compete with two stores that have been there for a long time.

sweet another store to check out in July.

Where is it going to be in MB? Is it going to be close to the Golf Dimensions/Martins that is already there? It's been a while since I've been there, but I think it would be hard to compete with two stores that have been there for a long time.

Right by the Coastal Grand mall on 17 & 501. Minutes from the others.

Would love to make it down there this weekend as it is only an hour and a half away but there is too much going on. I will definitely check it out next time I am in MB.

Went out to golfsmith yesterday and they are going to put a hurting on martins. Prices are so much better at golfsmith. 30$ towel at martins got for 15 and golfsmith

And my dad bought a set of xhot irons with the 4 and 5 hybrid and bought a four wood xhot for $887. They were doing buy over $1000 get $200 off. He was going to buy them from martins on monday but no way we could pass up that deal

Glad to hear you enjoyed the new store!

Drove by it before it opened, and it looks to be a huge store. My buddy is going down next Saturday to see Hank Haney (he's a fan for some reason I've never understood) so I may ride with him if I'm so inclined on that day. I'm a big fan of Martin's selection, and can spend hours in that place, so if the new Golfsmith is as big as it looked like it was going to be, I may actually have a blast.

Back