golfTec fitting question

gbigoose1

Reaction score
Handicap
Ok, I am in my series of golfTec lessons right now and love every second of them. The technology is amazing and my teacher is great. So, I'm going to do a fitting once September rolls around. My question is this: Will golfTec work with you on what you like? What I mean by this is, say I've got a list of 7 or 8 drivers, a good number, that I like the feel and look of. Will they help me choose out of those which one is best for me, and get the shaft and that kind of stuff right, or will they possibly try to force me into something that for some reason, such as feel or look, that I just don't like as much. Hopefully this made sense. Thanks

Ok, I am in my series of golfTec lessons right now and love every second of them. The technology is amazing and my teacher is great. So, I'm going to do a fitting once September rolls around. My question is this: Will golfTec work with you on what you like? What I mean by this is, say I've got a list of 7 or 8 drivers, a good number, that I like the feel and look of. Will they help me choose out of those which one is best for me, and get the shaft and that kind of stuff right, or will they possibly try to force me into something that for some reason, such as feel or look, that I just don't like as much. Hopefully this made sense. Thanks

CHeck out the THP radio shows on the home page with GolfTEC. Tons of information on this exact subject and they walk you through a fitting process and how it works for them.

CHeck out the THP radio shows on the home page with GolfTEC. Tons of information on this exact subject and they walk you through a fitting process and how it works for them.

Thanks JB.

I was not forced into anything. I tried all sorts of irons and shafts and let the numbers decide the final outcome of the ones I liked.

Back