Good Good Desert Open 2024

Some very solid talent out there.

Those bunnies were not intimidated

Wesley walking it in from the tee 😂

Just put Peacock on in the background. 2+ hrs to get through 6 holes on a short course? Wow, brutal

Other than the fact that I don’t follow golf “influencers”, why don’t I know 3/4 of these folk?
You answered your own question.

Anyone that didn't know Ben Kruper should now though.

I’m stil shocked the YouTube feed has thousands of folks still “chatting” away even though coverage seems to now be on peacock?

I’m stil shocked the YouTube feed has thousands of folks still “chatting” away even though coverage seems to now be on peacock?
Yeah the coverage moved over. These guys fans are die hard.

That kid had to jump and stretch and still barely got the high five on Borgmeier

Watched the YouTube part but don't have Peacock. Didn't see one shot from the BustaJack boys the whole time so I was highly disappointed. Also didn't realize it was going to be a 14 hole short course with no par 5's......also disappointing. I'd give it a 6 out of 10 rating.

Watched the YouTube part but don't have Peacock. Didn't see one shot from the BustaJack boys the whole time so I was highly disappointed. Also didn't realize it was going to be a 14 hole short course with no par 5's......also disappointing. I'd give it a 6 out of 10 rating.
Same here, no Peacock, but I thought I read that the Peacock portion would be on youtube today at some point (said in the live chat yesterday so who knows if that is true).

As for lack of coverage of all of the groups, I was complaining too, but I wondered if each of the content creators were allowed their own filming and they will post their own videos in the next week or two. if so that would be cool. i would definitely follow a bunch more people than I usually do if I could watch their round.

Who is this DOD King dude? Seems a bit excitable.
Driver off Deck King. I think he cut his teeth on instagram hitting driver off the deck and took that over to youtube and often plays with the other content creators. i have only watched one video of his. he's too brash and over the top for me.

As for lack of coverage of all of the groups, I was complaining too, but I wondered if each of the content creators were allowed their own filming and they will post their own videos in the next week or two. if so that would be cool. i would definitely follow a bunch more people than I usually do if I could watch their round.
i've gotta believe that will happen. the live coverage was scattered but entertaining enough. i'd be more interested in - edited for time - videos from the ones i follow so i could see shots and hear the conversation.

I liked it. Not perfect, but a definite improvement over their previous attempt at a larger event.

Nadeshot and Dr Disrespect is so funny hahahaha

That's great.

This pairing makes me sooo happy hahaha

Edit: Did not know how old the post was and that its happening now with no Dr. D

Last edited:
I am guessing that Wilson Golf didn’t have Peacock Wednesday night or didn't bother to watch the 2nd youtube video posted yesterday.
Poor form. Or just bad math by Wilson. :confused:

1707478419396.png

1707478355611.png

Last edited:
Just put Peacock on in the background. 2+ hrs to get through 6 holes on a short course? Wow, brutal
To be fair I know grant and Garrett were talking a lot of time to sign autographs and pics with people. I heard one of the staff telling them several times to hurry to the next tee and they kept honoring the patrons with pics and autographs.

That is so on brand for Wilson. :ROFLMAO:
Hey the kids won the event. Not, so on brand. small victories, now they have to learn how to tell more people about it.

i've gotta believe that will happen. the live coverage was scattered but entertaining enough. i'd be more interested in - edited for time - videos from the ones i follow so i could see shots and hear the conversation.
Most of them had their own crews out there filming them. Peter Finch came all the way from the UK and barely had any screen time. The few times I saw him he seemed to have his crew with him. He pretty much represented the 'old guard' of Youtube golf content creators. I was saddened that Rick Shiels or some other Europeans didn't make this but hopefully some of them end up doing an event similar to this in Scotland.

For a first attempt this wasn't too bad. It is going to run slow since the driveable par fours are going to bunch the thing up. It probably looked like a quicker way to do this tourney but I don't think it worked out the way they wanted. Doing it at night, in Arizona, probably wasn't the smartest idea either. Anyone that has spent any time there could have told them that the temp drop at night makes it seem really cold. I expect a more 'traditional' style tourney next time, if they have another one.

Have watched 3 different clips of the YouTubers saying how they have more views than LIV and DPWT events and they are really excited about it and they think it will be permanent thing. The comments then try to tell them that YouTube views are nice but the other tours are generally consumed on different platforms. The YouTubers really think they are the #2 Tour based on the views of one event. :ROFLMAO:

Back