Good Walk Coffee Co.

PKorf

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
0-10
Took a leap after seeing this online repeatedly, heard it's great and I like small batch roasted coffees. It being a golf related venture makes it a potential home run.....

First, I think it's an AWESSSSSOME LOGO.....(thus the tshirt)

Ordered two bags and a tshirt cause it was about the same when you got over a certain $$$ and got free shipping as it would have been with shipping.

Smellsssssss amazzzzzzing.....(the beans) lol

IMG_9472.jpegIMG_9474.jpegIMG_9475.jpegIMG_9477.jpegIMG_9476.jpegIMG_9473.jpeg

Didn't do anything different with shipping and the roast date on the bags is TWO days ago. Meaning, they roasted it. Bagged it. Shipped it. Got it here in about 2 days from NC to OH

Didn't do anything different with shipping and the roast date on the bags is TWO days ago. Meaning, they roasted it. Bagged it. Shipped it. Got it here in about 2 days from NC to OH
That’s impressive.

Can we assume we will get a taste test review in the morning?

Need a flavor review!

I'll check them out. That shirt is sweet!

Need a flavor review!

I'll check them out. That shirt is sweet!

I remember these guys from a couple year back. Maybe just starting out? Yea the shirt is πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

I remember these guys from a couple year back. Maybe just starting out? Yea the shirt is πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
First time seeing them, I dig it.

Hmmm... it's reasonably priced for fresh roasted coffee. I'd probably select the same two you got so I'm looking forward to your feedback on them and will probably give them a shot at some point in the next few days.

I believe they sponsor Monday Q Info as well.

Made the "Breakfast Ball" blend this am.

IMG_9480.jpegIMG_9478.jpegIMG_9479.jpegIMG_9481.jpegIMG_9482.jpeg

For a medium roast, I love that this is on the lighter side of medium and not the darker side. I drink my coffee black with no cream or sugar and grind my beans right before brewing it.

First off, you can tell it was just roasted this week. So, there's that. Secondly, I don't get much acidity in Ben though it says soft acidity in the bag. I do get the molasses if your someone who cares that much about it. It's not bitter at all like Starbucks would be not is it weak like a cup of Dunkin might be. It's actually a great balance.

I think it makes a very good cup of coffee and will more than likely order again.

I'll let y'all know what I think of the Dew Sweeper soon

What are the tasting notes? We like our coffee on the chocolatey side. Love the look and logo. May check them out, even though we have a local roaster we love.

What are the tasting notes? We like our coffee on the chocolatey side. Love the look and logo. May check them out, even though we have a local roaster we love.
There's several different options on the website with various light -medium-dark roasts

Back