Got talked into Little Caesars: Crazy Puffs

That post

aka GolfOrElse
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Boycotting
Granddaughter wouldn’t have any other kind.
IMG_9224.jpeg

These things are legit. Would be Better with pizza sauce but now that we’re home we can take care of that problem.

Gonna have to try those. I actually like little Caesar’s pizza

Might have to make a run for some of these. Little Caesar's is only about 6 minutes away....................

Gonna have to try those. I actually like little Caesar’s pizza
Dough is thick and too chewy in the middle but other than that solid snack with a cup of pizza sauce.

Thin crust pepperoni from there is really good. I haven’t tried this app, but I will give them a try

Little Caesar's is a Detroit based company. Mike Ilitch, the founder passed in 2017, his dream of leading (as owner) the Detroit Tigers to a World Series victory unfulfilled. But the man, and his family are greatly respected in metro Detroit. Quiet philanthropists, they did things like pay Rosa Parks rent for her every month which no one found out about till after she passed.. Not for publicity, but because she needed help. Ilitch did lots and lots of thing for veterans and a host of other good works. Now his offspring are running the show, quietly continuing his good work. Mike is still spoken about with respect around here in all circles. He was just that kind of man. And I am sure the same will be said for his kids. Mike and Marian did a good job. And the family quietly continues its good work around the nation. Between the Red Wings, the Tigers and pizza, they are not lacking the financial agility to do things that need to be done, and they have it in their hearts to do them. Quietly.

But I'll have a Cloverleaf Pizza, thank you.

Looks great, I’ll have to give those a try. Little Caesars may not be the best but I’d take it over Dominos or PJ even if those were free.

Oh yeah, a pizza sauce/marinara dip? Outstanding looking

Granddaughter wouldn’t have any other kind.
View attachment 9249350

These things are legit. Would be Better with pizza sauce but now that we’re home we can take care of that problem.

yep...should come with sauce...even if it's on the side

We've had them here in Canada for a while. they're OK, a little overpriced for what they are. Pepperoni or 3 cheese. I'm usually getting the stuffed crazy bread from LC

Little Caesar's is a Detroit based company. Mike Ilitch, the founder passed in 2017, his dream of leading (as owner) the Detroit Tigers to a World Series victory unfulfilled. But the man, and his family are greatly respected in metro Detroit. Quiet philanthropists, they did things like pay Rosa Parks rent for her every month which no one found out about till after she passed.. Not for publicity, but because she needed help. Ilitch did lots and lots of thing for veterans and a host of other good works. Now his offspring are running the show, quietly continuing his good work. Mike is still spoken about with respect around here in all circles. He was just that kind of man. And I am sure the same will be said for his kids. Mike and Marian did a good job. And the family quietly continues its good work around the nation. Between the Red Wings, the Tigers and pizza, they are not lacking the financial agility to do things that need to be done, and they have it in their hearts to do them. Quietly.

But I'll have a Cloverleaf Pizza, thank you.
Similar story to that of Dominos founder Tom Monaghan, who ran the business from Ann Arbor , Michigan , is philanthropic, and also owned the Detroit Tigers.

yep...should come with sauce...even if it's on the side
Just picked mine up and my order came with Crazy Sauce. And......can confirm. These are freaking good. Like I probably won't order pizza next time and just order about three of the these next time, good.

These are definitely in the rotation for the foreseeable future. 🤤

Back