mancest

Went to the Grandaddy
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I know we have some gamers on here, I only dabble in a few games, but God of War in 2018 might be the best game I have ever played. The sequel came out on Wednesday. I got it and played about an hour Wednesday and in that short amount of time, I think it will be the best game I have ever played when I finishit.

Anyone else playing it?

damnit, this might be my dabble back into video games.

now do i look for a ps5 or just roll with the ps4. :unsure:

I haven’t yet, but fully plan on it. Thank goodness it’s in PS4 because I haven’t touched my Pro in almost a year. With how incredible the last one was, I have no doubt this one will top it

I gave away my ps4 last year, so bought a ps5 basically for this game. Picked up gotham knights and was very disappointed, then this came out and made me regret spending any money on gotham knights.

Downloading now!! Love this franchise!

It is on my Christmas list. I rank Last of Us just in front of GOW ‘18 (Valhalla) and hope this one takes over first place in my rankings.

It is on my Christmas list. I rank Last of Us just in front of GOW ‘18 (Valhalla) and hope this one takes over first place in my rankings.

Haven't played last of us, but was given it for my birthday. Will probably play it after I finish GOW Ragnarok a couple times.

Haven't played last of us, but was given it for my birthday. Will probably play it after I finish GOW Ragnarok a couple times.
The opening of the first Last of Us is awesome

Haven't checked but hoping that the 2018 GoW will be cheaper right now and this will be the opportune time to jump into that game.

Everyone says this but I was so bored with last of us, didn't make it very far.

I just ordered the PS5 GOW Ragnorak edition.

Everyone says this but I was so bored with last of us, didn't make it very far.
It is worth the ride. The beginning and ending are phenomenal

May consider it for the PS4 but I have so little time or energy to commit to it, it would take me months to play through

I still haven't finished 2018 gow, I was just going to go back and change the difficulty just to finish the final part (the head Valkyrie)

The eagle has landed! I went ahead and got the Disc Version but it doesn’t come with the disc. Just a code to download it from the store. I’ve tried twice now though and it’s saying “cannot connect to the server”.😡
65E6F149-E4C0-4743-9198-06D235854182.jpeg

The eagle has landed! I went ahead and got the Disc Version but it doesn’t come with the disc. Just a code to download it from the store. I’ve tried twice now though and it’s saying “cannot connect to the server”.😡
View attachment 9135431
Now just 5 to 7 hours of updates to download. (y)

Just watched a video of the opening fight with Thor. I think they outdid the opening with Balder from the last one. I want to wait to get a PS5 but at this point, I may just need to grab it for my PS4 Pro

Just watched a video of the opening fight with Thor. I think they outdid the opening with Balder from the last one. I want to wait to get a PS5 but at this point, I may just need to grab it for my PS4 Pro

Hi?

I've been watching the gameplay on twitch this morning, and it's almost making me want to get a ps5

1DA27B52-8C39-4788-9EF9-99A35A429AF3.jpeg

I have played several hours of this game, and so far I think I like it better than the original. But the original is awesome and I haven't played it in a while.

Now just 5 to 7 hours of updates to download. (y)
I went ahead and downloaded Red Dead Redemption since I had it on the PS4. Got that one done and then tried GOWR and got it to work. It ended up being down by about 9:40 and I played until about 11. It’s pretty cool so far!

Back