CONTEST Grandaddy Giveaway - Nippon Modus Tour 120 Stiff 5-AW shaft pulls

Incredible gesture

Good luck all and can’t wait to see everyone in the live thread

Great offer. Good luck to everyone. These are super smooth feeling shafts for steel.

Not sure these are the right fit for me but wanted to say, amazing gesture here

@BombsDartsBirds these could be a great option for you to switch to and throw in those JPX......

enter!
While it probably would be a good shaft to try, I need mine long and I run a 4-PW.

Good looking out though and awesome for @xThor to run this contest!

awesome gesture, Neil!

Awesome gesture. I am old and a graphite only guy so not entering.

I currently have these in an x-stiff with midsize grips in my ping g425’s I’d like to be entered and would put them in the new i230’s when I can get the heads only in blue dot.

Thank you Sir.

great giveaway. I'm in.

I was told that it might be advantageous to go to stiff shafts. So I would put them on my Callaway Rogue irons, and let them fly!

Little bump for such a cool thing.

Hey @xThor please remove my entry for this. I picked up other shafts

Very cool gesture. I'm definitely a fan of this shaft. I'm pondering different builds for this winter but there is a strong chance these would end up in a set of T100S heads.

Awesome gesture, great shafts but too much shaft for this old guy, #graphite4life.

Nice gesture! Not the right shafts for me though.

Thanks for the opportunity, I'm in for a chance. I would like to put a set together to compare against my T300's; looking at G425 or stepping up into a T200. I don't game a 4 iron either, so this could work well.

Very Nice gesture sir!

I will be announcing the winner Monday. Thanks!
Monday this week? :unsure: Or are we waiting for Pacific time :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: next Monday?

Back