Grandaddy vibes giveaway - 2024 Apex Pros!

Congratulations! Great gesture and happy to see the testing for this cool lineup continue.

I’m already caught up on the entirety of the apex pros thread. I’m looking forward to rocket launcher 5-6 irons, and some higher launching yet still flatty shorts.

What do I do with a 4i? Like I’ll hit it and stuff, but confused.

I’m already caught up on the entirety of the apex pros thread. I’m looking forward to rocket launcher 5-6 irons, and some higher launching yet still flatty shorts.

Join the 4i crew. Bag it and crush it.

Congrats to the traitor @MWard feels like a sad reality that such insults are rewarded. But I guess to the victors goes the spoils..

Congrats to the traitor @MWard feels like a sad reality that such insults are rewarded. But I guess to the victors goes the spoils..
I snort laughed.

I will dedicate my first superior iron shot to you and the winning team. That should come around hole three or so since wedges do not count :)

I think they are for those of us who find ourselves in the woods needing to punch out a lot.

I think they are for those of us who find ourselves in the woods needing to punch out a lot.
I’ll rock 15 clubs for a while, this will be fine. If these are launchers like the reviews have said, it may not be that weird to transition from hybrid launch and height to an iron.

I’ve only gamed a 4i in testing, and that was years ago.

Send it to me 😎

Congrats @MWard !!!

I’m calling fishy stuff though. Ward def finagled a way to pay @McLovin off 😂

Back