Grandaddy vibes giveaway - 2024 Apex Pros!

Fantastic gesture! Please count me in - not only because I would like the chance to try these somewhere other than a demo bay, but also so I can decrease the chances of @golfinnut getting picked 😁

Awesome gesture!!!!

Great gesture @McLovin, I'm sure somebody is going to really enjoy those clubs!

(***Not an entry***)

Great gesture Chris! Not an entry.

Good morning THPers! Filled with inspiration from the amazing show Team Legacy gave us at last week's 2023 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf I am running a contest to pass along the set of 2024 Apex Pros I have been testing along with several other forum members! You can read our feedback here.

The set is right handed 4 through Pitching Wedge. Setup is stock length and loft, True Temper Dynamic Gold MID 115 stiff flex shafts, and Golf Pride Z Grip Chevron Firm grips. Currently the lie angle is 2* up, but I'm happy to adjust that at the winner's request. The set has seen some range time and a few rounds, as well as some marks from the lie angle adjustment.

To enter, simply make a post in this thread that you're interested. That's it! I'll use a random number generator to pick a winner on Friday 12/15/2023. The set retails for $1,505 new on Callaway's site, but the only thing I ask of the winner is to be active in the review thread and enjoy these beautiful irons!

Good luck to all who enter!
Wow! Really nice gesture. They would be fun for sure.

Good morning THPers! Filled with inspiration from the amazing show Team Legacy gave us at last week's 2023 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf I am running a contest to pass along the set of 2024 Apex Pros I have been testing along with several other forum members! You can read our feedback here.

The set is right handed 4 through Pitching Wedge. Setup is stock length and loft, True Temper Dynamic Gold MID 115 stiff flex shafts, and Golf Pride Z Grip Chevron Firm grips. Currently the lie angle is 2* up, but I'm happy to adjust that at the winner's request. The set has seen some range time and a few rounds, as well as some marks from the lie angle adjustment.

To enter, simply make a post in this thread that you're interested. That's it! I'll use a random number generator to pick a winner on Friday 12/15/2023. The set retails for $1,505 new on Callaway's site, but the only thing I ask of the winner is to be active in the review thread and enjoy these beautiful irons!

Good luck to all who enter!
Ooo this will be cool to give someone else an opportunity to review and try them out!!

@McLovin Dude this is crazy awesome buddy!!!! Nothing like keeping those good vibes going for others, very well done.

Look at this guy, doing great things!

Well done!
20231211_112159.jpg

@McLovin great gesture!! I would love to give these a try and would be happy to review them!

I’m in awesome gesture. Love this.

i'm loving all the interest. keep those entries coming!

Awesome I would love to try them. If I try them and love them I will pass something else in my collection along.

I'm in!! I have been wanting to test these since they came out.

Hard to resist an offer like this!

This is very generous of you! I would be interested, especially after reading all the great feedback.

The holidays just keep getting better here at THP! I am in the market for new irons this winter, so I'll happily throw my name in the ring.

What a generous offer! Count me in! And I'd be more than happy to review and pass them along!

Not an entry, those shafts wouldn’t work for me. But very nice gesture sir!

I would love a chance to test these. Thanks for passing along the opportunity to others.

Awesome gesture @McLovin !!! My only request would that the winner be an 2024 AC member, which looks like all are!

Good luck folks!!! I can’t wait to have mine back in hand!!!

Awesome giveaway, very very generous @McLovin

Put my hat in for sure on this, I need a new set for 2024 & these would look fabulous at Ballyhack and the Bag Boy Championship!

Thank you, this is a very thoughtful gesture, and I would be interested in being part of this. I already have a pay it forward system that is currently helping 5 golfers put good clubs in their bags.

Last edited:
What an incredibly generous offer!

I am in - please throw my name in the hat.

Back