For Sale Graphite Design Tour Issue AD HD 6X 44.25" shaft - Callaway tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrap22

Grandaddy 2022!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I purchased this new on Ebay a couple weeks ago. Hit at range 1 time. I had this club regripped with new Golf Pride Z cord. Going to be staying with my Ventus Black. 44.25" PLAYS AT 45.5"

$235 shipped

$225 shipped

Let me know if you have any questions. I will do the best I can to answer.

USA Shipping only
Paypal or Venmo only
No Alaska or Hawaii shipping (nothing personal, just shipping charges are brutal).

Here is the description from the listing when I bought it:

Callaway PGA Tour Department
NEW Graphite Design Tour AD HD-6x Driver shaft
Shaft Approx 44.25" Measured from Butt of grip to Tip of Ferrule
Pulled from Tour Issue TC Epic Max
Callaway Double Cog will Fit Epic Speed/Epic Max/Mavrik/Epic Flash/Rouge/Epic/816/815/Apha/OptiForce Tip & Ferrule installed
(SEE PICS)

Attachments

• Unknown-2.jpeg
    Unknown-2.jpeg
    100.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Unknown-3.jpeg
    Unknown-3.jpeg
    93.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Unknown-4.jpeg
    Unknown-4.jpeg
    101.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Unknown-5.jpeg
    Unknown-5.jpeg
    95.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Unknown-6.jpeg
    Unknown-6.jpeg
    104.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Unknown-7.jpeg
    Unknown-7.jpeg
    97.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Unknown-8.jpeg
    Unknown-8.jpeg
    99.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Unknown-9.jpeg
    Unknown-9.jpeg
    97.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I’ve been thinking about picking one of these up. How does/did it play; launch and spin characteristics?

I’ve been thinking about picking one of these up. How does/did it play; launch and spin characteristics?

Well, I got it new and only hit it at the range once. I decided to stay with my Ventus Black. I found it really smooth. Meaning it seemed liked it 'flowed' if that makes sense. I am actually thinking about getting this in a 5X just to see if that hooks me. It is an awesome shaft, I just think Im so used to my Ventus that it isnt going to change.

As far as launch, I would say it is SUPER consistent. It always seemed to launch in the same window and height. Spin, I have no idea because I had no monitor. I had zero problem launching it (Callaway max LS head). I am a high spin player so launch is never my problem. One thing I will say is that although it launched easy, I never saw any ballooning that would tell me its too much spin. As I said, great shaft and I am probably going to try a 5X because it is so smooth.

One other thing I can say about it is that it felt very much "in control". Meaning that no matter how hard I transitioned, it never felt out of control and I always knew where the head was. Also, I played a GD GP before and really like it. I would say this is slightly softer, but not loose in any way. Have you hit GD shafts in the past?

Oh, one other thing to add, this plays at 45.5 and my current shaft is playing at 45". So my comparison wasnt totally apples to apples. Not sure that matters much, but Im short and the 45.5 felt long to me. Crazy how a 1/2' or so can make a big difference.

Not sure if this answers your questions completely, but I only hit it maybe 40 or 50 balls balls or so.

Last edited:
Price lowered

Tried to send a PM but you don’t allow it

Thanks. I dont see anything in preferences that would tell me I dont allow messages and I never changed any setting. Also, I have received messages in the past.

@THP - Please lock this thread. Not sold, but work is going to be nuts for a couple weeks. Thanks very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back