Great Deal on Golf Balls if you live in Las Vegas!!!!

Snap Hook

I before E,excpt Titleist
Reaction score
Handicap
3 SNGA
So I was at Angel Park yesterday because someone told me they had a great practice facility. It was good. (No where to practice bunker shots and their chipping area was small.And I was there cuz I got new wedges too. Counted at least 4 practice putting greens though?!?!)

Anyways as I was leaving I thought I'ld stop in their pro shop to see if they had any of those new yellow Srixon z star. I've been playing that ball for the last 6 months and my playing buddies have been asking me why I havn't tried the yellow version. My answer? "cuz I can't find it for sale anywhere except online and I don't want to pay the ADDITIONAL $5-$15 in Shipping."

So Imagine my surprise when I found out that not only did the pro shop have them, they were $33 dollers a dozen. When I asked the clerk about it he explained the Head Pro here sold the balls mostly at cost to help get people in the door. (ps. business and the economy must be tougher here than I thought. Angel Park is one of the busier/better golf courses for us locals here in Vegas. They are a little far away yet still technically las vegas.) I was so excited I bought a dozen immediatly. I would have bought more to stockpile but I'm not sure how I feel about that yellow color. Anyways as I was leaving I asked the clerk if this deal extended to all their balls. He nodded and pointed at the ProV1s and said "Yup, in fact the Pro-V1s are 39.99 a dozen." Plus Tax, the prov1s would probably run you about $43-44 out the door and that's a good deal.

The only downside I can see is that this is a regular proshop at a golf course. So their selection on balls is pretty much just the best sellers. Not surprised they sell all the Titlest (even the DT's) but I didn't see all the Bridgestone models for example.

Anyways I know there are some members to THP from the Nevada area and thought I'ld share the deals. Also looking back on it now I should have asked the clerk if there was a limit to how many dozens i could buy. (PS I don't work for Angel Park but give it a shot when you're there. Two Courses are great, the par three course is fun and cheap, the putting course is a waste of time unless on a date)

Great to hear :) The BF plays with the yellow Z-Stars, they're much easier to see and find :)

Back