Greetings from WA

Ryanr760

2023 Quest Cup
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Followed THP on Instagram for years and finally decided to join the community. Got back into playing golf a few years ago thanks to some guys from work and have been playing steadily, even in the dreadful wet winters here in Washington. I grew up in the Coachella Valley and greatly prefer the scorching summers to the grey winters, but the wife hates the heat :(

Glad to meet everyone!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!! What part of Washington are you in? I am just a bit north of Seattle myself.

Welcome to THP. I hope you enjoy the forum.

Welcome

Welcome to THP!

What course is in your avi picture?

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

I was living in Kent when I first moved over to this side of the state, but never had golfed. Noww in Everett but best friend is moving to Renton so I'll be trying some courses down south soon

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

What course is in your avi picture?

La Quinta Country Club

I have family that own a home there. Beautiful place to be!

I was living in Kent when I first moved over to this side of the state, but never had golfed. Noww in Everett but best friend is moving to Renton so I'll be trying some courses down south soon

Let me know if you ever have a spot open if you do end up playing around here. In the winter I tend to frequent Washington National and The Home Course. The Home Course holds up great during the wet weather.

La Quinta Country Club

I have family that own a home there. Beautiful place to be!
I knew the mountains looked familiar! Played at The Hideaway last December as part of an event here at THP called the Grandaddy. It's unreal seeing those mountains as a backdrop

I knew the mountains looked familiar! Played at The Hideaway last December as part of an event here at THP called the Grandaddy. It's unreal seeing those mountains as a backdrop

The Hideaway is an amazing course and very exclusive. Tons of awesome courses in the valley. I'll be down there towards the end of November for a 3-day golf trip. Very excited for that!

The Hideaway is an amazing course and very exclusive. Tons of awesome courses in the valley. I'll be down there towards the end of November for a 3-day golf trip. Very excited for that!
Yeah when we were down there, all the courses from what we could see looked like heaven. Hideaway has a special place in my heart now though!

Welcome to THP!!! (y)

Welcome to :thp:

Back