Greyson Clothiers

Site legit?

Wife told me about this and has ordered from them in the past. I just ordered 3 items, so she better be right!!!! 😆

Wife told me about this and has ordered from them in the past. I just ordered 3 items, so she better be right!!!! 😆
Well I might have to take a chance

Greyson is one of my favorite polos.

I always ask him because we're similarly sized. Any of you sasquatches? Curious how the polos fit specifically.
Gotcha, sorry I cannot help you then, not satquatch sized 🤣

Would you say they're more tight or loose fitting comparatively? Long vs short?
The short sleeve polos fit slightly looser than my Nike polos but only slightly. The hoodie and long sleeve polo I would say are an “athletic” fit but not in a bad or overly tight way. I wear an XL and don’t feel like I’m swimming in fabric with them.

Would you say they're more tight or loose fitting comparatively? Long vs short?
I'd say the sleeves are a bit shorter, but the length overall is a bit longer than typical. Chest is also a bit more snug. The collar is great though, no flopping around.

I have some Puma Cloudspun polos and the Puma fit is a bit looser overall, noticeable, but not a drastic difference.

Most of my golf gear is Greyson. I can compare it to Peter Millar and FootJoy; FootJoy is much larger than the Greyson fit and Peter Millar is slightly smaller. Here is a great video describing the sizing of Travis Mathew and Greyson:

• On Fire
Reactions: Bus
  • Appreciation
Reactions: Bus
I always ask him because we're similarly sized. Any of you sasquatches? Curious how the polos fit specifically.
I am a medium or small typically. Greyson fits similar to Peter Millar crown crafted to me. They do not run large like footjoy.

I need to try Peter Millar next apparently since those seem to be the most popular comparisons I see when people ask this question. Seems like I must be missing out.

I need to try Peter Millar next apparently since those seem to be the most popular comparisons I see when people ask this question. Seems like I must be missing out.
Both options are at Bally...and I will be getting some of each

Both options are at Bally...and I will be getting some of each
Prefect, I probably will be also. Most excited to get some Johnny O in hand though I think.

Back