Rm586

Reaction score
Anyone know where to get their line on the cheap? Love their clothes and accessories but it’s expensive. Thanks!

Anyone know where to get their line on the cheap? Love their clothes and accessories but it’s expensive. Thanks!
Watch sales, Nordstrom sometimes has sales too, and Steez and Tees. They will run 3 shirts for $100 on occasion.

@Rm586 they run lots of sales dude... Ive picked up probably 12 polos in the last 3 months for under $500 id say roughly. They'll have things on sale quite often since they constantly refresh the lineup, but subscribe to their emails and theres even 30% off clearance/sale items every now and then

they have become my favorite brand of golf clothing. I buy off the sales portion of the website and wait for them to have sales. Picked up a few things when they had 30% off and then picked up a few when they had 25% off a month or so ago. The cut and styles are great and when they have the sales the prices are pretty decent.

they have become my favorite brand of golf clothing. I buy off the sales portion of the website and wait for them to have sales. Picked up a few things when they had 30% off and then picked up a few when they had 25% off a month or so ago. The cut and styles are great and when they have the sales the prices are pretty decent.
Their quality and fabrics are truly outstanding.

Their quality and fabrics are truly outstanding.

Yeah, I purchased a polo to get free shipping with some pants and it quickly became my favorite in a closet where I have way too many options... so of course I picked up a bunch more. Went from not being on my radar to being my #1 choice.

I have bought 9 of their shirts this summer. Got them all for $55 or less. The basics flow over to eBay, just search Greyson NWT and you'll see a ton of them. The patterns which I love all end up on the sale portion of the website sooner or later so you just have to wait it out or pay top $. The fit and quality of the shirts is amazing though. I love them. They are also great untucked shirts, but I won't say that because some think that is a sacrilege.

Same size fit as Under Armour, Adidas, etc.? I've been buying Stitch shirts since they have the ML size which is perfect for me.

Same size fit as Under Armour, Adidas, etc.? I've been buying Stitch shirts since they have the ML size which is perfect for me.
I find UA polos run bigger for me. Greyson is in line with RLX or Travis Mathew. I wear large in polos and medium in 1/4 zips - just an FYI That the 1/4s run a touch bigger

I find UA polos run bigger for me. Greyson is in line with RLX or Travis Mathew. I wear large in polos and medium in 1/4 zips - just an FYI That the 1/4s run a touch bigger

Thats odd. ive found UA to be much smaller than the other 4 mentioned.... Between UA, Greyson, RLX, Travis Matthew ive found a Small in UA to easily be the smallest fit. I wear a S in Greyson, RLX, Stitch, Travis Matthew. The 2 UA's I have I had to go up to Medium... Stitch easily being the largest of the 5. Its longer, wider, roomier, and longer sleeves overall

Me personally id say Greyson runs larger than what their online size chart says. Advice ive gotten from others before my first purchase all recommended to size down and that was 100% accurate for me

Thats odd. ive found UA to be much smaller than the other 4 mentioned.... Between UA, Greyson, RLX, Travis Matthew ive found a Small in UA to easily be the smallest fit. I wear a S in Greyson, RLX, Stitch, Travis Matthew. The 2 UA's I have I had to go up to Medium... Stitch easily being the largest of the 5. Its longer, wider, roomier, and longer sleeves overall

Me personally id say Greyson runs larger than what their online size chart says. Advice ive gotten from others before my first purchase all recommended to size down and that was 100% accurate for me
Thanks, I'll go a size smaller with Greyson and see how that works.

I am kind of late to the party on this, but I went to Marshalls today and they had a lot of Greyson polos and quarter zips. I actually picked up one of their quarter zips on clearance for 20 bucks. The other quarters ups were running around 60 bucks in the polos around 30 bucks if memory serves me correctly. So if you have a Marshalls close to you you might want to check it out.

Back