Grooveit Golf Brush

Iceman!

THPer formerly known as "markm778"
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Saw this on IG:
Cost is $19.95

Grooveit "The Wet Club Scrub" is an innovative golf club cleaning tool designed to be self-contained, portable and extremely efficient. It bolsters a patented pumping system delivering water, or any household cleaning solution directly into the brush head. Whether at home, the driving range or (MOST IMPORTANTLY) on the golf course, Grooveit will give you the advantage of, "Like New" grooves, making it quite possibly the best club cleaner ever made.

We believe in our product so much that we will guarantee your brush for a period of (3 years). If during that time the brush becomes worn out, simply return it and we will replace it free of charge.

Features & Benefits
  • Just add water or any type of cleaning solution.
  • Easy to refill on the fly. You’ll never be without.
  • Ergonomic design… pistol grip, knurled finish.
  • Tough, durable scrubbing brush with a 3 year guarantee. If you can wear the brush out cleaning golf clubs in three years, send it back for a free replacement!
  • Ensures maximum backspin, distance and accuracy.
  • Detachable magnets allow you to take the brush to the golf club instead of being stifled with taking the club to the brush. Eliminates the need for a clip or lanyard that wear out. Magnets work for the lifetime of the brush!
  • Isn't it time you took clean grooves seriously!?!
  • Stop spending money on exotic shafts and, "What's hot today" in golf clubs... be amazed with the consistency and controllability that clean grooves will give you...with Grooveit, your existing golf clubs will give you the spin, trajectory and consistency you're looking for. Give us 36 holes... we'll show you the difference.
  • Why not let your next shot... be your best shot!

I have owned and used one of these for about a year now and it’s pretty good! Works as advertised, and shoots a bit of water that helps you clean your club, but doesn’t soak it and make a soupy mess. I do not carry it with me during a round, but I do use it often at home to clean my clubs after a round. It has held up well with my use, but I could see it being a bit flimsy if it has to endure being tossed around in a trunk when on a bag.

Might come in handy on the course. I usually just carry a half wet towel with me.

Might come in handy on the course. I usually just carry a half wet towel with me.

Same, I just wipe with my wet towel and use a brush to clean grooves.

While walking to my ball, I have always just used a tee to clean out the grooves, spit to wet the club face and a towel to wipe all the nasty away. Lol. This would probably make it easier and less time consuming.

I would be interested to see how long it holds up, and whether it will eventually leak... very cool idea though!

Makes sense .. Would be better than spitting on my clubs then scrubbing with my brush

I had something similar but only ever left it at home for cleaning my clubs
Fill it with cleaning stuff, twist the top and clean the clubs

On my bag I have a towel and I keep a bottle of water in my bag if a club gets too dirty, and then I have one of the small 3-in-1 bristle brushes to keep the grooves clean

TXG just posted about this on their Instagram as well. They must be doing something right

Saw this on IG:
Cost is $19.95

Grooveit "The Wet Club Scrub" is an innovative golf club cleaning tool designed to be self-contained, portable and extremely efficient. It bolsters a patented pumping system delivering water, or any household cleaning solution directly into the brush head. Whether at home, the driving range or (MOST IMPORTANTLY) on the golf course, Grooveit will give you the advantage of, "Like New" grooves, making it quite possibly the best club cleaner ever made.

We believe in our product so much that we will guarantee your brush for a period of (3 years). If during that time the brush becomes worn out, simply return it and we will replace it free of charge.

Features & Benefits
  • Tough, durable scrubbing brush with a 3 year guarantee. If you can wear the brush out cleaning golf clubs in three years, send it back for a free replacement!
  • Detachable magnets allow you to take the brush to the golf club instead of being stifled with taking the club to the brush. Eliminates the need for a clip or lanyard that wear out. Magnets work for the lifetime of the brush!
  • Stop spending money on exotic shafts and, "What's hot today" in golf clubs... be amazed with the consistency and controllability that clean grooves will give you...with Grooveit, your existing golf clubs will give you the spin, trajectory and consistency you're looking for. Give us 36 holes... we'll show you the difference.

haha, I just saw this on there as well. That's too funny. Scary that the internet knows everything about me.

Had the house brand one that Golf Galaxy sells. I never lasted and would leak all over the bag. Maybe this one is designed better.

Interestinig
Grooveit-Brush-With-Tag.jpg

Hmmm...I’m typically not one to clean my grooves during a round. Adding another accessory to the outside of the bag would have me looking like Rodney Dangerfield from Caddyshack.

Now I could seeing using this at home for sure.

Saw that too!

Thinking I will just stick with my towel and brush though.

Saw this on IG:
Cost is $19.95

Features & Benefits

I saw that too... seriously considered it.

This is actually very tempting. I would prefer to see some feedback on how it works in/on a bag but love the idea

This is actually very tempting. I would prefer to see some feedback on how it works in/on a bag but love the idea
I tried to find mine for some pictures but couldn’t. I’ll try again tomorrow. I’m not a fan of it on the bag because it’s a bit bulky and I don’t like things clanking around. But it does attach with a clip that has a magnet system where you can just grab it, pull it off of the magnet, and then slap it back in. Really easy. I keep it (and lose it apparently) in my garage and use it post round. Two squirts and there is enough water to clean the grooves, then wipe dry. I think it’s worth $20.

Innovative? I had something like this hanging off my bag 20 years ago!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a bad design at all. I just keep a wet towel on my bag though, wet towel, quick brush, dry side of the towel. I might pick something like this up if I see one in a store for a good price though. I like the magnet function for sure.

I spit a lot..... spit and scrub :D

Not sure why, but that giphy is disturbing the hell out of me. :D

I like the idea. I to do the wet towel/2way brush thing during the round. I do like the magnet setup though. Hmmmm.....

Not sure why, but that giphy is disturbing the hell out of me. :D

I like the idea. I to do the wet towel/2way brush thing during the round. I do like the magnet setup though. Hmmmm.....
Is why I picked it..... disturbing

Back