GS Pro Simulator software

The Dave

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
For anyone using this software now that it's officially released, I noticed it needs a rather high graphics card. Is that just to run on the highest setting? Does a lower setting allow for slightly lesser graphics cards than the Nvidia 1070 or AMD 580? I know a lot of computers a few years ago were using 1060, 1660 Ti, or 2060's. Will any of these work?

I’ve got an 980 TXi card on my simulation PC and it struggles with the official release. I had no problems running the beta version but the game is very choppy especially when putting now. I lowered the graphics settings and it helped a little bit it did not alleviate the problem. I will probably look to upgrade my graphics card.

Just got GS Pro and running it on Garmin R10. Surprisingly graphics are great on on Dell XPS 13. No studder smooth graphics. Here are my specs.
Dell XPS 13 2 in 1
11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHzEdition
16.0 GB (15.7 GB usable)
Intel IRIS Xe built in graphics
Windows 11 Home
Running GS Pro at 1920x1200 High graphics
This is a new laptop obviously Intel graphics have gotten a lot better. I was worried it wouldn't work but decided to try it with the 7 day return policy on GS Pro.

Nice! I recently tried running E6 Connect on my M1 MacBook Air in parallels and it worked well. My E6 subscription ends next month and will be switching to GSPro. I keep hearing nothing but good things about it.

Nice! I recently tried running E6 Connect on my M1 MacBook Air in parallels and it worked well. My E6 subscription ends next month and will be switching to GSPro. I keep hearing nothing but good things about it.
Be careful on running on a Mac, I've seen a few have tried it and it doesn't work well, even though the Mac has a pretty good GPU now

How are the users here liking this? Probably a couple months at least to having a space and using my Skytrak again, but this seems like a worthwhile sim option

It's awesome, definitely the best game play experience compared to other 3rd party software, like TGC and e6

It is very good. Once you figure out how to use it. I have TGC2019, FSX2020 and now GsPro. And I will be only using GSPro from now on. I had to get a new laptop since my old one had a 1060 card and kept crashing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea make sure if you go with GS Pro, you've got a fairly hefty GPU...some of those courses are very heavy on the graphics, but look stunning

Yea make sure if you go with GS Pro, you've got a fairly hefty GPU...some of those courses are very heavy on the graphics, but look stunning
If you want 4k graphics I agree but I play it on a laptop with Intel built in graphics no graphics card set at 1920x1200 high graphics and it is really good.

With GSPro can I use it on a Garmin r10 then move it over to a GC3 when mine comes in?

It would be really nice if they integrated the R10 into GSPro. They have it now for the Mevo plus and TGC 2019. It works with with API but a bit convoluted. A lot going on between Garmin golf app E6 connect and GSPro.

It would be really nice if they integrated the R10 into GSPro. They have it now for the Mevo plus and TGC 2019. It works with with API but a bit convoluted. A lot going on between Garmin golf app E6 connect and GSPro.
Most LMs are connected to GS Pro the same way, through an interface. Only Uneekor is integrated right now and Mevo+ is expected in the next month or so. But I get it that it's a little convoluted

Skytrak user here - Just downloaded GSPro tonight and wow! Graphics and interface are really really good. Although TGC2019 has oodles of more courses, the courses on GSP seem to be so much better. Can't wait to play with it more tomorrow.

Really disappointed received this reply from Garmin on GSPro "

Hello, we did have a feature request ticket in with our development team inquiring about adding support for GSPro sim software, however after careful consideration we do not have any plans now or in the future to officially support GSPro sim software.

Thank you all so much for the feedback you've provided!"

Hello, we did have a feature request ticket in with our development team inquiring about adding support for GSPro sim software, however after careful consideration we do not have any plans now or in the future to officially support GSPro sim software.

But there are people using that software with the R10

But there are people using that software with the R10
Yes but through a API back ended through E6 Connect. Which means if E6 Connect or Garmin decide to block it we're done. I was hoping Garmin would integrate it into their Garmin golf as they have done with E6 Connect and TGC 2019.

Here's a link in how to make GSPro work on your Garmin.

I know I have it up and working but through a API back ended through E6 Connect. Which means if E6 Connect or Garmin decide to block it we're done. I was hoping Garmin would integrate it into their Garmin golf as they have done with E6 Connect and TGC 2019.

Got it last weekend. Was pretty cool playing a simulation of Augusta Sunday night.
I have m+, it’s a little wonky getting it started, but it’s good once all the software is synced up.

Just got GS Pro and running it on Garmin R10. Surprisingly graphics are great on on Dell XPS 13. No studder smooth graphics. Here are my specs.
Dell XPS 13 2 in 1
11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHzEdition
16.0 GB (15.7 GB usable)
Intel IRIS Xe built in graphics
Windows 11 Home
Running GS Pro at 1920x1200 High graphics
This is a new laptop obviously Intel graphics have gotten a lot better. I was worried it wouldn't work but decided to try it with the 7 day return policy on GS Pro.
Hmm, I have an older desktop that my kid used as a gaming pc, but wonder if I can use my laptop when I go to GSPRO. I have a Dell Laptop with the following:
11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz
32.0 GB (31.7 GB usable)
NVidia T1200 Laptop GPU
Windows 10

Hmm, I have an older desktop that my kid used as a gaming pc, but wonder if I can use my laptop when I go to GSPRO. I have a Dell Laptop with the following:
11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz
32.0 GB (31.7 GB usable)
NVidia T1200 Laptop GPU
Windows 10
GSPro just released a new version with GSPro lite on it select it on startup screen under graphics quality. I think it will let a lot more PC's run the software. I tested it both ways and didn't see much difference. You could try it on the 7 day free trial period.

How do you get a 7 day free trial, i don't see it on the website

It says all purchases have a 7 day refund window

Back