GU Podcast Turns 150, and JB is Back!

downloading this one to listen during lunch.

Excellent episode Adam! You and JB have some great conversations, and this was no exception.

FWIW I love these types of conversations between people in the know, but not on the inside. Vrska was another great one. Enjoyable conversation with people who know the industry and the players but aren’t tied to a brand are super cool to me.

That’s not to say the conversations with the brands aren’t good, those are good too.

Thank you sir. These types of episodes are exactly the feel and tone I'd like every episode to reflect. Giving listeners a look inside the mediascape and conversations that take place in the industry that you'll not hear anywhere else.

Think of it like a podcast with the feel of a country club where everyone is invited.

Excellent listen! Really enjoyed the conversations around the testing/reviewing/ marketing of new equipment and the actions/reactions regarding golf ball market share.

Thank you sir. These types of episodes are exactly the feel and tone I'd like every episode to reflect. Giving listeners a look inside the mediascape and conversations that take place in the industry that you'll not hear anywhere else.

Think of it like a podcast with the feel of a country club where everyone is invited.

I like it a lot!

Are we still going to get special episodes around the majors? That was cool too.

Back