Guess my Yardage Improvement & 3 Winners Get Limited Edition Chrome Soft Ball

Papatortuga

Reaction score
Handicap
I got a dozen of the new Limited Edition Callaway Chrome Soft Stars & Stripes so I decided to do a little contest before donating them all to the woods or the bottom of a lake for someone who collects them or would appreciate them. I will pick 3 winners to get one ball each to add to their collection. Albatross Club Members only, thanks!

I will be having my first lesson tomorrow in almost 6 months and have been going through a total swing adjustment since my last lesson. So, guess how many yards improvement I will have from my first hit of the lesson to my last hit with my 7 iron?? 3 closest guesses win!
For example: If I step up to the simulator and hit it 150 yards in the beginning and then walk away from my lesson hitting it 170, just answer 20 yards. I'll announce the winners next Monday so people have time to enter. Good luck!

7 yards.

6 yards

9 yards

4 yards extra distance, but consistency and accuracy will breed more success.

9 yards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 yards

16 yards

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

-3 yards.

Sorry, I think you’re going to stripe that first one.

3 yards

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

12 yards

6.9 yards

8.8 yards

11 yards: nice contest! Good luck with the added yardage!

I'll say 10 just for a round number, but with the inaccuracy of simulators I'm not sure how scientific this is gonna be. I've never hit a ball into a simulator and gotten what I would consider a reasonably accurate distance reading.

13 yards!

4 yards. Good luck with the lesson!

6 yards. Godspeed!

8 yards

11.3 yards

Thanks for the contest, 8 yards.

12 yards

11 yards

12 yards

Back