Gymnastics

• Gymnastics are the reason I watch the Olympics.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll watch if they are on.

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • I'll watch if nothing else is on.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I'll watch to keep the spouse happy.

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I'd rather watch paint dry.

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

skeets

Reaction score
Handicap
Maybe this should be all sports where the winners are decided by vote but I'll focus on gymnastics.

I always enjoy watching the Gymnastics on the Olympics, but then again, I will watch anything during the Olympics.

With all the Olympic coverage, I usually watch something else. Although I did watch the replay of the guy that shattered his leg on the vault Been a few bad injuries at this years Olympics; cycling accident was really bad.

My daughter is into the gymnastics now so we watch it when it's on.

With all the Olympic coverage, I usually watch something else. Although I did watch the replay of the guy that shattered his leg on the vault Been a few bad injuries at this years Olympics; cycling accident was really bad.

Just watched that as I recall hearing something late last night.

Ouch....

if gymnastics or swimming is on I channel surfing for something better.

I always enjoy watching the Gymnastics on the Olympics, but then again, I will watch anything during the Olympics.

Same here. I really like most of the gymnastics events. It's the only time every 4 years that I pay attention to the sport, but what they are able to do is pretty damn impressive.

I'm an admitted Olympics junkie, but gymnastics isn't at the top of the list for me. I'll still watch it, of course, but there's something I don't love about the judged sports.

The Olympics gymnastics coverage is the only gymnastics I see on TV any time!

Back