HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE, SPECIAL THANKS TO JB & THE THP CREW. ALSO THANK YOU SPONSORS FOR ALL THAT YOU DO FOR US AND CAN'T WAIT TO PUT MY NAME IN THE HOPPERS FOR THE "EXPIERENCES OF A LIFETIME". CHEERS.

Happy New Year THP! Hoping everyone has ample birdies in 2022!

Thanks to each of you for making the last quarter of my year fun! I sincerely hop that each of you have a safe and prosperous New Year! May it be filled with striped drives, pin seeking approach shots and walked in putts. Can't wait to see all of the experiences you share in '22!

Happy new year all! Can’t wait to see what comes in and out of the golfing world. Best wishes to all for a great 2022!

2021 was certainly a roller coaster ride for me, and I’m looking towards a hopefully more consistent 2022–with a lot more golf being played.

Happy and safe New Year to everyone in THP land.

Happy New Year and everyone be safe!

2021 was unbelievable. This community and the people here were such a huge part of it. Thank you all and Happy New Year!!!

Hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year.

Happy New Year, gang!

Happy New Year everyone! Thanks for an amazing 2021 THP and everyone on staff!

Happy New Year everyone, 21’ was a hell of a year for me so bittersweet to let it go but 22’ presents amazing club testing so can’t wait!

Happy New Year to all. Here's to 2022!

Happy New Year THP ❤️

2021 was the best golf year I've had in many years, played more and attended the Morgan Cup!

Cheers to hoping 2022 is as good for all of us :drinks:

Happy New Year THP.

Let's continue to make this forum bigger and better in 2022!

It’s been awesome getting engaged in this forum this year, and especially getting the invite for the Titleist Experience. Getting to meet the other great guys that got chosen for that, as well as JB and the Titleist guys was fantastic.

I wish nothing but health, happiness, prosperity, and birdies to all in 2022. Happy New Year!

Happy New Years THP!!!

Happy New Year THP! Stay safe and I am looking forward to the awesome 2022 is going to bring.

Happy New Year, THP. Here's to an even better 2022!
DlkTJFaY87mUlE6yoR.gif

Cheers THP! Thank you for an incredible 2021, can’t wait to see what 2022 has in store!

Here’s to another fabulous THP year in 2022!

Just had word the party we were attending tonight at a friends house has been cancelled due to you know what, so not a great start to the new year if I’m being totally honest.

Happy new year everyone! Thank you all so much for the conversation, the laughs, the support, and the motivation. Looking forward to enjoying 2022 with all of you!

Happy new year THP!

I just fell asleep. I may not make it to midnight. These west coast 10pm sporting events are killing me!

Back