HarlettoScara 2022 US Tour

There was a par 3 on wildcat where we had phones out thinking he’d be pulling the ball out of the cup when we arrived on the green. I’m pretty sure he hit the stick
The one that landed next to the flag and ended up almost unplayable 😂

@HarlettoScara - best three golf shots you've hit on your trip so far?
That I’ve hit so far?

Think the 5h that I hit on the par 3 at La Costa with @Jtubb17 and our Cobra guys. That felt pretty special. Back 9 at Louisville had some solid short game stuff, but the best is yet to come 😉

A13C387F-12AF-4220-8A93-3F1CC49CE57A.jpeg

Just sat and chilled with @Raiderboost over Old Fashioned and banter. I’ve been a bit quiet today, have felt the burn a little bit this afternoon so looking forward to getting some chilled time in the drive tomorrow and hitting the ground running.

Thank you so much to @baylrballa and @ULEWZ for making the trip to hang out for some golf and a couple of beers and just shooting the **** - more amazing THPers met, and another great day.

Next stop Memphis, and WE’RE ON!!

@HarlettoScara Thanks for coming to visit and glad we could host you! It made it like I got a few days of your celebrity status, and got to do all my favorite things! Enjoy the rest to the trip and get Buckey's on the way out of town and Dry Rubbed Ribs in Memphis. #BeatParadise

Awesome time golfing and seeing @mikeg_74 and @Bryndom again. We've got to get more rounds together Slowmo! @Slowmo really enjoyed getting to know you, you're a good guy and a pretty good golfer too!

In case anybody has any doubts, Rob is a great guy. I loved playing with him. He calmed my nerves down and I started hitting good again. Go team Hackers.
Yeah, he is okay I guess :LOL:

@HarlettoScara best shot witnessed on the trip so far?

Follow up, why was it my 30ft eagle putt?
I’m thinking is was without a shadow of a doubt that eagle putt. In fact, wasn’t it closer to 40ft? 😉

So final question before the live thread starts. @Raiderboost is there a Bucc-ee’s to take @HarlettoScara to on the way to The Morgan Cup?

Alright big question, what is the final tally on weight gain @HarlettoScara? Did you pick up another stone on the US Tour?

Alright big question, what is the final tally on weight gain @HarlettoScara? Did you pick up another stone on the US Tour?
Had to look this one up. One stone is 14 pounds, so I would go with 1 stone weight gain. How could he not?

Well hopefully I’m going to be home in about 24 hours, so I will update you - going to be close if I’ve kept it under a stone!

Well hopefully I’m going to be home in about 24 hours, so I will update you - going to be close if I’ve kept it under a stone!
Man, definitely not a fun part of your trip. Travel safe and enjoy the ride. Getting ready to play in an hour.

I know we haven’t seen Rob in a while but wanted to bump this as The Morgan Cup approaches. Pretty good sample of what this community is all about heading into my favorite THP Experience.

Back