When are we gonna meet in the middle for a round?

Congrats!

Time flies when you THP!

I'm still wondering just how old you are, in fact? :unsure:
You can keep your stiffness to yerself. :eek::LOL:
Always enjoy your posts! (y)

Wow, that's hard to believe. Given the valuable insight/input you provide here on a daily basis had me thinking you were a lifer. Then again, based on a few of the pictures of yourself you've posted you don't appear "old" as your username suggests.

If I had a top ten list of THPers I'd want to tee it up with, you're definitely on it. Keep the live round postings coming!

Don't ever let the fact that I just never shut up here :p confuse you on the fact that I'm a recent guest in a house other people built long ago with their knowledge of and passion for golf. ;)

I'm still wondering just how old you are, in fact? :unsure:
You can keep your stiffness to yerself. :eek::LOL:
Always enjoy your posts! (y)

41 and a half.

In terms of stiffness, 41 and 62 halves. (y)

Time certainly does fly when you’re on THP! Congrats on one year!

Don't ever let the fact that I just never shut up here :p confuse you on the fact that I'm a recent guest in a house other people built long ago with their knowledge of and passion for golf. ;)

41 and a half.

Damn I’m the elder of someone named “OldandStiff”???

I probably should be named “broken down and confused” then?!?

Congrats on a year. It seems like you’ve been on here longer, which is a good thing (in your case and MOST of the time in general, ha).

Time flies and I agree completely. I'm glad to be a part of this community!

41 and a half.

Get the half in there! I'm in the halfway to 90 club and the Tiger Balm rub of the month club. :cool:

Damn I’m the elder of someone named “OldandStiff”???

I probably should be named “broken down and confused” then?!?

Congrats on a year. It seems like you’ve been on here longer, which is a good thing (in your case and MOST of the time in general, ha).
Jeez, even I'm older than he is!!!

I'd change my username, but putmeouttopasture is already taken

41 and a half.

Ah 41, to be young again..enjoy your youth..congrates on the 1 year

Back