OldandStiff

AlsoBald
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+
Been over a year already? @fairwaynut 's thread made me wonder how long I've been spending too much time here, and it turns out it was over a year ago already. Seemed like he was here before me. I mean, I only bought my Mini One because he wondered how many people were hitting driver off the deck and I wanted to be one of them! :LOL:

Didn't want to step on his thread, but want to just give a quick shout out to @JB, @GolferGal , @Canadan , @Jman , and all the other staff that help make it great place to learn about golf gear and game, and to all the awesome members who make it such a great environment to do a lot more than just that. Can't imagine what the last year would have been like without THP and am grateful to be a part of it. (y)

Didn't want to step on his thread, but want to just give a quick shout out to @JB, @GolferGal , @Canadan , @Jman , and all the other staff that help make it great place to learn about golf gear and game, and to all the awesome members who make it such a great environment to do a lot more than just that. Can't imagine what the last year would have been like without THP and am grateful to be a part of it. (y)

Glad you're here man!

In case my message didn't come across, I agree glad you're hear. ;) (y)

Congrats on your 1 year THPversary! It’s great to have you here, your posts make discussions fun and interesting.

Your live rounds are ace, don't stop doing them

Been over a year already? @fairwaynut 's thread made me wonder how long I've been spending too much time here, and it turns out it was over a year ago already. Seemed like he was here before me. I mean, I only bought my Mini One because he wondered how many people were hitting driver off the deck and I wanted to be one of them! :LOL:

You rock dude. Congrats on a year!

It really is an awesome place! 🍻 to another year!

Glad you are here. Good banter with you. (y)

Before I got here I thought I was old and stiff. Then I read your posts and now I know I am @longinthetoothandinflexible! Always enjoy your insight and live threads! :drinks: to many more years here!

I don't think I need to restate my hero-worship of you.

Congrats on the one year anniversary! Time certainly goes by quickly on this awesome forum.

next milestone? 10K!

Congrats on the one year my dude!

Congrats on the anniversary and thanks for sharing the journey! Love the live rounds and occasional advice even if my execution on said advice is lacking 😆

I post a lot in the Live Round thread while I play. I encourage you/anyone to do the same! Love seeing how and where people are playing.

I mean, if you ever expect me to give you 40 pops, a daily reminder couldn't hurt your chances. :p
As you wish, O Mighty One.

Wow, that's hard to believe. Given the valuable insight/input you provide here on a daily basis had me thinking you were a lifer. Then again, based on a few of the pictures of yourself you've posted you don't appear "old" as your username suggests.

If I had a top ten list of THPers I'd want to tee it up with, you're definitely on it. Keep the live round postings coming!

It’s a great place.
Happy golfing your ball! ⛳

Back