Hashtag Chad Leaving Callaway

Played my first THP round with Chad and Harry at #King in 2016. Two awesome guys that I wish nothing but the best for.

Best of luck Hashtag. Really helped reshape a portion of the industry and how companies interact with consumers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im wondering how much of the activist investor situation is making these guys start looking for greener pastures.

All the best to Chad wherever he is headed next. He has done an excellent job at Callaway and I enjoyed interacting with him and he was a pleasure to meet. I hate to see so many people leaving Callaway but it was inevitable after such a great period and I know they will all thrive due to the people they are.

Good luck to Chad in his new ventures. Wish him well!

You guys are making me tear up! Thank you so much to JB and everyone in this amazing community for all the love and support over the years. You are all a BIG part of the success along the way. This place has meant so much to me and to Callaway as a company and will continue to do so.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone except Philly V!

-#

Best of luck with whatever the future holds Chad!

You guys are making me tear up! Thank you so much to JB and everyone in this amazing community for all the love and support over the years. You are all a BIG part of the success along the way. This place has meant so much to me and to Callaway as a company and will continue to do so.

-#
LOL

Don’t forget about us when you start kicking ass somewhere new.

Best of luck Chad....you certainly were one of the pioneers in social media in the golf space. All the best.

Man, Callaway has lost some absolutely fantastic people recently. I hate to have a negative thought of it, as I’m sure the people they are bringing in or have on staff are great, but a lot of the people that have recently left are what made callaway so personal in recent years. Good luck to Chad in whatever comes next.

-#
Good luck Chad! Doubt you’ll need it though.

Saw this on social media yesterday. Wherever he is going, that company will get an instant upgrade.

I met Chad in December of 2016. Very nice man. I wish him the best.

Just saw Hashtag Chad's post on Instagram. Happy that he was able to move closer to home and family, and pumped to see the work he does for Dude Perfect.

Great interview! That @HashtagChad dropping some serious social knowledge!

DudePerfect is right down the road from me, I am a BIG Follower

Wishing you the best in your future endeavours Chad

Back