Have you ever loved a club so much

Bryndom

2023 Grandaddy X!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 15
That you bought a spare to use when the original broke/got damaged?

Very tempted with my F9 Avalanche..

my 19 BB 3H is that club...

my 19 BB 3H is that club...

I still have a Dynacraft Genesis 4h that I bought extras of probably 12 years ago. I had it in the bag until last year.

I still have a Dynacraft Genesis 4h that I bought extras of probably 12 years ago. I had it in the bag until last year.

sometimes, i think i can hear the BB 3H whispering "trash your driver...i am here for you...do it."

No, I just move on to the next one.

sometimes, i think i can hear the BB 3H whispering "trash your driver...i am here for you...do it."
Don’t listen to it, it’s lying!:ROFLMAO:

I do that with a lot of things, not just golf clubs. But yeah, I have a couple of my most favorite heads and definitely redundant shafts.

Oh yeah. I still have 2 Nike Vapor 3 hybrids because I hit it so well and I was afraid I would break it. I've moved on to a different hybrid now - of course, but I don't think I'll ever get rid of them.

815 fwy and driver

I loved a fairway wood I had. It was the best club I ever owned till the face caved in. I had it for like 8 years. I never bought a back up I felt it was kind of a unicorn.

I love my F9 3 wood so much that I just got a second one, but they will be in play at the same time with opposite loft/shaft configurations

Surprisingly I have done that one time. I’ve got 2 F9 4 irons just in case.

I have never done it, but there is one set of irons I sure wish I would have kept, but that’s a different thread.

Cobra LTD driver with original PX HZRDUS Black

Srixon Z545 irons

I'm just about there with my Mav Max driver, but then Callaway will probably come out with something even better.

I haven’t done it, but I’m pretty happy with my entire bag at the moment. From the Cobra woods, to the Mizuno irons and Scotty putter...

To be fair, I have purchased the F9 driver and 3W based on my experience with the F8 5W, so maybe there’s something.

I don't think I've ever done that but I'm very tempted with the PM Grind.

I thought about doing it with a set of wedges in the past.

I never have, but I’m pretty close with my Mav Max.

I thought about doing it with a set of wedges in the past.

I almost have with the X2hot Pro Hybrid... I think you might still be gaming it too Dean?

I've got to say no. It's difficult enough for me to get a club in the first place... having a copy for a backup isn't happening

Back